• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Fashion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
sometimes I feel a little bit different and/or "out" of the fashion world.

This I like. I don't really have many clothes which are 'different' but I try to wear clothes unlike many of my friends. Of course, I wear the usual clothes like jeans and shirt. I never look for clothes from one store, I go through the whole mall and buy what I find really attractive to me. I don't buy clothes that I like but don't attract to me really well.

But lately I'm so lazy to 'dress up', and I like wearing jeans with jackets (which must have hoods) and skirts with plain shirts and boots. (I want a beanie!!)

Point is, wear whatever you want! X) I've worn clothes which I like and which are not what people would usually wear where I am, and I got comments such as 'It's weird' and stuff, but who cares.

afrobutt

Silver Member
i'm going to go ahead and assume you're in high school. if you're in middle school, it doesn't matter how you dress hang with your friends and give each other space monkeys and don't worry about fashion. otherwise continue

you want to avoid skateboarding shoes, anything with a graphic design, black band tees, polos, and over-sized hoodies (again, no graphic designs). stores to avoid are hot topic, american eagle, whatever that store is that sells those plaid shorts and plaid button ups for ridiculous prices that reeks of cologne, and well pretty much anywhere kids like to shop these days at the mall. some other hipster should provide some stores you should shop at, because i live in maine and mostly shop from goodwill.

if you just want to look good without breaching into faggot hipster territory, then play it safe and simple. get some solid color tee's (grays, blacks, darker colors, and your favorite color ever) some jeans (not too tight so you're strangling your sperm, and not so loose that you can fit a colt .45 in 'em. juuuuuuuuuuuust right), maybe a nice hoodie or jacket (you want something simple, because on cold days wearing these items is a must), and a good pair of shoes (i recommend a pair of chuck taylor's converse while you're starting off, unless you plan on walking anywhere for more than a half hour within the first month of wearing them, in which case adidas is a safe brand). if after all that you don't feel FABULOUS enough, then you can be courageous and buy a few button-ups (if you're poor, go to your local thrift store. if you have some cheddar to burn, check out the gap)

hoodies/skinny jeans :3 plus combining casual and formal is like REALLY cute if you can [dress shirts, vests, peacoats, TIES]

don't do any of this ever.

for anything else, consult this neat little chart

Last edited:

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
you're seriously asking about fashion on a kh forum?

go to a well known fashion store website depending on where you live, then click on "What's in", or something along those lines. it really isn't hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back