• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fastest/Easiest way to get stat ups?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xelon99

Awards
Defence and Magic up obviously is easiest gained from the Replica Battles. I think I'll go for Xaldin, Roxas and Said for that. However since Power Up is only gained from Xemnas, which is quite a pain to do, what would be the easiest way to get them otherwise?

I am currently farming Tranquil Crystals in Hollow Bastion (easiest and fastest Mushroom to S imo) and I have already bought 96 Twilight Gems. Just need to far the other materials, which will be tedious. Good thing I still need to get to 99 anyway though

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I'm only just now getting into this phase of the game myself, so I want to ask some clarifying questions. There are only two way to get Power Boosts: beating Xemnas and synthesis. If you've already discounted Xemnas, isn't your only remaining option to put on some Lucky Rings, change to Limit Form from time to time, and start grinding, as you already seem to be doing? Are you asking how to best go about the synthesis grind?

Or are you asking if you should be discounting Xemnas?

Xelon99

Awards
Seeing my level and skill isn't quite good enough to take on Data Xemnas with ease to farm for Power Boosts, I'm simply sticking to farming and levelling. So it's more a question about the best spots to grind. I need about 98 Power Ups to max myself.

I've already finished the Tranquil Crystals, which indeed were easily gained from the 9th Mushroom in Radiant Garden. 2 Crystals per 99 hits is a fair deal.

For now I'm farming Blazing, Lightning, Lucid and Bright Crystals all at once by going through Radiant Garden and Paranoids over and over. I'm working with 4 Lucky Rings and a party with Lucky Lucky. I don't use Limit Form much due to the lack of Magnega

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
Unless SE changed it for the HD Remix, Sora's stats will be maxed out at around 80. You can always increase the numbers of his stats, but a lvl 1 Sora with 82 strength deals just as much damage as a lvl 99 Sora with 255 strength. Someone on Youtube, I believe his name was apulapul2000, demonstrated this with both strength and magic.

Of course that never stopped me from spending every stat boost I earned on Sora. Occasionally Riku, but only because I know that Sora's stats won't increase any further.

Personally I always found it easier to fight Xemnas, than to gather all the synthesis materials, once you get a hang of the battles, it is a muuuuuuuuuuuuch faster way to gain power boosts imo, but it's up to you what you think is the easiest.

Oh, and here is the video I mentioned.
[video=youtube;GR4gT2BhmVc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR4gT2BhmVc[/video]

Xelon99

Awards
Unless SE changed it for the HD Remix, Sora's stats will be maxed out at around 80. You can always increase the numbers of his stats, but a lvl 1 Sora with 82 strength deals just as much damage as a lvl 99 Sora with 255 strength. Someone on Youtube, I believe his name was apulapul2000, demonstrated this with both strength and magic.

Of course that never stopped me from spending every stat boost I earned on Sora. Occasionally Riku, but only because I know that Sora's stats won't increase any further.

Personally I always found it easier to fight Xemnas, than to gather all the synthesis materials, once you get a hang of the battles, it is a muuuuuuuuuuuuch faster way to gain power boosts imo, but it's up to you what you think is the easiest.

I read something about that as well a long time ago. But it's not exactly hard to farm for materials, specially with 9 Lucky Rings and 3 abilities. So a 5.5x better chance at getting my drops. Which only consists of Remembrance, Dense, Twilight and Bright Crystals.

Just a little weird it's never mentioned on any sites or in guides or such. I mean the proof is there clearly, just it's never been "confirmed" by anyone. All that's been "confirmed" is that the maximum basic is 165 Power apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back