• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Fate of A Hero: The Prequel to "The Road to Dawn"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Re: Fate of A Hero

God damn Bella, how can you write this so quickly! You're better than me

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.

Nice chapter, and It seems that people like a story more when it has good romance in it like Akira & Roxas. I mean if a story doesn't have romance or somethin like that in it will it still be good?

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.

That's a pretty cool ability. How come she couldn't use this in Road to Dawn? And how is she able to do it?

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.

That's a pretty cool ability. How come she couldn't use this in Road to Dawn? And how is she able to do it?

Sorry, but that shall be explained in the sequel. There is a reason though. And she's able to do that by mixing Force with some mental magic.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.

Sorry, but that shall be explained in the sequel. There is a reason though. And she's able to do that by mixing Force with some mental magic.

That is cool how she has all these powers. And DID U SAY THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL? Oh yeah definetly checkin that out!

Bellaisima358

Day 6
The Rose

"How the hell do you-"

"Shhhh!" Akira shushed. Xane growled, and followed behind her.

"Hm....is there any way to get them together again?" The french talking candle thingey mumbled, clearly unaware of Akira and Xane.

Who are they talking about? Akira asked herself. Xane rolled her eyes.

Who cares, let's just check out the room, and get out. She thought back. Akira pouted, and moved on.

As soon as the candlestick had its back turned, Akira slipped through the door, Xane trailing behind.

----

"Ok, how do we get un-invisible?" Xane whispered. Akira made a face.

"Er....that I don't know," Akira pointed out. Xane stomped her foot in exasperation.

"Oh, now that's great!" Xane whispered rather loudly. Akira jumped, startled, and suddenly saw Xane again. Xane grinned.

"Hey....I can see you now!" She said, amazed. Akira smiled a bit, shocked Xane even smiled. They turned to look around.

"Hm, nothing but rags and dust," Xane reported, annoyed. Akira skimmed through some old papers, then looked to the end of the room.

"Woah...." Akira walked towards a small brown table, ancient and worn away, alone in an elevated piece of floor.

"Hm, interesting find," Xane said nearing it. She cautiously circled the table, examining the bright object glimmering in the middle.

Encased in a glass dome, was a red rose.

Bellaisima358

Okay, sorry for the delay, way too many distractions!

Day 6

"Ok, we found what we were looking for, now let's GO!" Xane shook Akira violently, but Akira stood unmoved.

"It's...." Akira raised her hand slowly, about to touch the glowing dome, when Xane smacked her hand.

"Don't touch it!" Xane growled. Akira sighed.

"You know what?" Akira turned to Xane. "You're right. Let's go."

Akira walked on ahead, summoning a portal. She stopped and turned.

"Are you coming?" Akira prompted. Xane got her glare back.

"Of course I am, princess, I can't let you have all the glory in finding a rose," Xane replied, gaining her sarcasm once more. Akira rolled her eyes as Xane flipped her blonde hair in Akira's face.

They left without a trace.

-----

"A....rose?" Xemnas asked. Akira and Xane nodded.

"So all you saw.....was a rose?!" Saix raised his voice. Akira and Xane flinched.

"Well...that...and some hearless," Xane added. Saix rolled his eyes. Akira quickly cut in.

"And....some candlestick that talked-"

"Wait, a candlestick that talked?" Xemnas asked, taking interest. Akira nodded.

"What did it say?" Saix asked.

"Well, something about his master being mad, and getting him and someone back together some way.... that's all we heard," Akira concluded looking at Xane. She had an intense glare etched into her face.

"Hm....well, we must send you for further inspection later. Dismissed." Xemnas said, rubbing his chin.

"That's it? No 'good job'?" Xane challenged. Akira flinched slowly. "C'mon, a little thank you won't hurt, now will it?" Ok, Xane was really pushing it.

"Go, Xane. NOW." Saix added. Akira didn't hesitate, dissapearing into a portal. Xane on the other hand stayed a little longer. She stared at the two nobodies in disgust.

She clicked her tongue, and dissapeared.

-----

"How was your day?" Roxas asked politely, smiling. Akira shrugged. She looked out the sunset, sitting beside her two friends, Roxas and Axel.

"Roxas, when you spend a day with Xane, there is no reply to 'how was your day'," Axel said jokingly. Akira and Roxas laughed as Axel passed them their usual sea salt ice cream.

"Almost a week," Akira said aloud. Roxas and Axel looked at her.

"Almost a week of what?" Axel asked. Akira smiled halfheartedly.

"I've been here for almost a week," Akira replied, looking down at her dripping Ice cream.

"That's it? Wow...it feels like it's been longer," Axel said, leaning back. Akira sighed.

"I gotta hold on to something, don't I?" Akira said. Roxas looked at her, alarmed. He had said those exact words on his seventh day of being in the organization. Akira took a bite of her sea salt ice cream.

"Well....yeah," Roxas replied. Akira looked up at the sky.

"Well, I'm holding on to that. Once this is all over, we can be together, complete," Akira smiled a bit, "Right?"

Axel hesitated. Roxas sighed.

"One can hope," Axel grumbled.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.

Nice chapter, I'm bettin that Akira and Beast will fight. Maybe because she stole the rose is why Beast hated her in Road To Dawn.

Bellaisima358

Day 10
Late

Akira lay in her bed, stirring. Suddenly, she bolted upward violently, falling back into her bed. She whimpered.

-----

"How long are we going to be like this?" Akira had asked, just the day before. She and her two teammates, Roxas and Axel, sat on the clocktower, as usual. But this wasn't the day before. Akira seemed...aged. Taller and leaner. Her hair was longer, as well.

"Until Kingdom Hearts is done," Axel sighed. Akira growled.

"But that's not fair! We're doing all the work, while Xemnas is sitting pretty on his chair," Akira cried. Roxas looked away. She stood.

"And what if Xemnas doesn't give you your hearts? Have you thought of that?" She demanded. Roxas and Axel looked at her helplessly.

"You have a point," Roxas confided, "But what can we do? If w run, he'll just hunt us, and bring us back."

Akira sat back down, defeated. She couldn't answer that. She stayed silent for a while, then looked down.

"I can't do this anymore," She whispered, her voice breaking. Axel and Roxas quickly turned to look at her once more. Had the girl, who never gave up, just-given up?

"I can't," She continued, "Because I was never meant to be here." She looked out at the sunset. "Look at me, guys. What do you see?"

------

"Ach!" She sat up on her bed, feeling the cold breeze of the World That Never Was enter the room. She looked over at Roxas's alarm clock.

12:00 pm.

"Oh no, I'm late!" She said, making a mad dash for the restroom.

------

"Nice of you to join us, number fourteen," Saix boomed from his seat. Xane snickered. Akira had appeared in her seat, half an hour late, hood on. Under her hood, she blushed.

"I'm sorry," She started, but Xemnas silenced her.

"As I was saying, it seems we have come to a standstill," He continued on with his interrupted speech, "The place does not contain a pure of heart, but a Princess of Heart ."

Everyone listened, but gave light attention. Akira looked up.

"The thing that powers the Princess, we believe, is a red rose," He added, "As Number Fourteen and Xane have reported," Xane flinched at not having a title, "And being that they found it, They shall be the ones to steal it."

"What?!" The entire room bellowed. Akira's hood had fallen off, revealing her messy black hair, and Xane's green eyes bugged out. Xemnas smiled wickidley.

"Surely you all trust these two girls to complete this simple task, don't you?" He asked, his voice heavily sarcastic. The room stayed silent. Xemnas and Saix looked over at the two girls, first Xane, then Akira. They looked at eachother, grinning.

"Well, off you go then," Xemnas prompted. Xane and Akira looked at eachother, trying to access if he was joking or dead serious.

"I said, Off. You. Go." He said, distinctively emphasizing on each word. Akira put her hood back on and dissapeared, hands still on her hood. Xemnas looked at Xane, still in her seat. Her suprised look was replaced by a glare.

"Mark my words," She said, black starting to consume her, "One day I'm going to kick your-"

She was gone.

pwninator

Really like the way you write, the genre is not my favorite but I enjoy your work. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back