• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Fate of A Hero: The Prequel to "The Road to Dawn"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.
Re: Fate of A Hero

Mini Bell Update:

Okay i honestly HATE that i have no internet (And no computer at the moment).

So the sequel to the Road to Dawn is off schedule (Like i had one) and trust me, its in the works. I've got the story line and the first few chapters cranking themselves out in my notebooks. Now Fate of a Hero will be on hold for now, but rest assured the story will be continued as SOON as i get internet and my computer fixed.

I did not die. << just clearing that up

I really miss KHI and I wanna thank you guys that have really been watching for and reading my story. It means a lot.

So sorry for getting your hopes up on this being a chapter. IM SORRY!!!!:p

So estimated next chapter: Hopefully soon!!!

~Bell

PS: BBS CANT WAIT!!!

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.

Thank god! 0.o honestly I did think you died somehow thx for clearing that up. Hope you get internet back soon(and a computer) I miss you bell D:

Bellaisima358

So hey you guys....

Im sorta back.:)

Akira
And they were off. Akira sped off, only a few feet in front of Xane. Xane growled under her breath, revving her engine. Akira kept a steady lead for a few seconds, when the lights around them went off.

Akira stopped in panic, almost crashing into some unknown object. Xane sped away, her green beam of light trailing behind her.

"Learn to use your bike before you race with it, princess!" She shouted, scratching in Akira's earphone. Akira rolled her eyes and picked at a button, turning on her game grid light. Xane had a pretty far lead.

Akira had to think. And quickly.

Akira shut off her mic, and stopped. Xane kept going, smiling her triumphant smile.

"There's four levels." Akira said, turning off her lights. "Four, then the last to get to MCP.

"To win the race, I have to get to the end, obviously. But what good will that do if Xane has the USB I need?"

Akira slowly began to ride once more, watching Xane's green beam of light getting farther and farther into the distance. Suddenly, Akira had a thought that had never once occured to her.

What if she...cheated?

Akira stealthily turned off any settings that would give her and her bike away, and began to close in on Xane, Xane unaware of her dark surroundings. Akira revved the engine silently.

"It's nothing personal," Akira mumbled, lying to herself, as her keyblade began to materialize in her hand.

------

(Shortness intended)

Bellaisima358

Akira

Akira prepared her swing, her brow furrowing. She swung, her blade spinning in the air, missing Xane’s head as she ducked.

“What the-!” Xane looked around to see darkness, and tried to speed up. Akira huffed as she caught her blade in her black gloved hand. It disappeared, digitalizing away. Akira needed an idea and quick, for the finish line was a mere four miles away. At the speed they were going, Xane would get there easily before Akira. She needed to stop her.

The green beam of light trailing behind Xane was seriously bright, almost annoying at how bright it was-

Wait- Akira thought, the beam!

Akira quickly switched on her beam, revved the engine and zoomed right in front of Xane’s straight line, crossing her line in front of her.

Xane panicked, trying to stop, but CRASH! Her black bike broke into a million of pieces, flying in chips and digitizing away. Xane front flipped forward awkwardly, then landed harshly on the waxed street, sliding on her stomach. She came to an abrupt halt as her body crushed on the side of a wall, her body experiencing a large amount of hurt and numbness. The black USB slid its way away from the girl. Xane’s head smacked against the cool concrete of the wall, and the helmet made a plastic-hit-by-a-rock noise. Her body flopped, and Xane stayed still for a second. Xane whimpered, the only thing she could muster.

Akira curved her motorcycle, stopping the engine completely. Had- had she just done that? She put her hand to her mouth in surprise, more at herself than at the damage she thought she had caused Xane; but a twinge in her heart made her feel otherwise. She stopped midway through a gasp, and her eyes turned a fierce black, swirling around her red eyes like ink in water.

She jerked off the bike, wiping her white power suit. Her helmet’s shield was fierce black, tinted to the eyes of any player who dared look her in the eye. She walked slowly towards Xane then stopped. The USB came into view, only two steps away. She went towards it, and then bent down to pick it up, examining it. She twirled it around her fingers, and then stood back up, taking a strut forward to Xane, stopping about a foot away from her. She looked down at her, her helmet hiding her unresponsive face.

Xane weakly picked her upper body up, stabilizing herself with her arms as they shook under her weight.

“What are you doing?!” She growled angrily. Akira quietly looked at the USB from side profile, then turned back to Xane. She turned on the glow in her helmet, revealing her smiling face.

“I’m finishing my mission.” She simply said.

Akira turned off the glow and turned around on her heel, walking away.

“You can’t just leave me here!” Xane shouted. Akira laughed.

“I believe-“Akira straddled the motorcycle once more, “I just did.”

She zoomed away, crossing the finish line.

Shinra

Banned
Awards

not bad... Overall I give the entire overall story a 8.25/10... although It's not finished... i hope

Bellaisima358

Day 79
Facing the Grid

"Roxas," Axel shook his head, "Look at what you've gotten yourself into."

Roxas was having a meeting with Xemnas and Saix, and Axel was there to watch, as were Zexion and Vexen. Their conversation was muffled, Axel's mind wandered away.

"That girl…she's got you in a headlock."

Roxas nodded at Xemnas. It seems he was explaining some sort of plan.

"This girl….she exists…why do you even bother, brother?"

He looks down. Roxas rubs his arm nervously as Saix begins to speak.

"To feel-" He chuckles, "Man if you can feel, so can I.

"But I can't."

They give Roxas a USB drive.

"See Roxas, that's the difference between you and me."

Roxas takes the USB drive in his palm.

"I know my place. I don't try to feel what I just can't."

Xemnas puts his hand on his shoulder. Roxas nods again.

"I don't get attached."

Roxas materializes away.

"I don't try to replace people."

-----

Roxas opened his eyes. He was in a room. An underground room with a sudden chill of remembrance.

He looks around and finds the Mega Computer.

"The mega computer…now to find the port."

He looks around the big mass of technology and finds the USB ports. Cautiously, he inserts the drive into it, waits a few seconds, then removes it as instructed. He straightens himself up and goes forth to the computer, running his fingers through the keys in a daze. He stops, and begins to type.

"Come on…" He mumbles, typing furiously. The screen fades into black, and Roxas smiles quickly. He steps back slowly, staring at the screen.

A blinding white light immerses the room.

-----

Roxas

Roxas felt the cool floor beneath him, and his face was plastered on the concrete. He lifted himself up gently, only to find himself in an ominous city setting. He brushed off his organization cloak and scratched his head.

"What now?"

"Unidentified program!"

Roxas swiftly turned to see three people running to him, armed. Roxas panicked. He began to run backwards, only to the arms of another armed man. He squirmed to get free.

"Identify yourself program." One of the armed men approached his face, roaring the command.

"What are you talking about?! I'm not a pro-OW!" The man holding him and the two besides the one who commanded him took him by the arms, and the annoyed commander touched his neck.

"Program unidentified."

Roxas felt an electrical surge start from the man's finger down to his toes, and he collapsed, unconscious.

"What do we do now?" An armed man asked. The commander put his hand down. "Take him with the others," He answered.

-----

Roxas awoke once more in a bright white room, standing. The room was empty.

"Crap…I did not sign up for this-"

The four corners of the walls opened, as they were shaped as pods. From the pods came four tall females. The females had bright white suits with even whiter strips of light outlining their curves. Their faces were so pale, so clear, that even with their varying skin tones their face was radiant. Their eyes were large, outlined by heavy eyeliner and mascara, and their hair has pulled back into slick ponytails and blending in into their very skin color. They began to walk towards him, and they circled him, staring at him closely.

"Uh…hi?"

Two females, one with white hair and porcelain skin to match and the other with midnight hair and carmel skin, looked at each other. They nodded.

"New program. Must equip." The blonde spoke with a robotic and computerized voice, and she stepped back, as well as the caramel skinned one. Two others, one with yellow/tanned skin and brown hair and another with porcelain white skin and jet black hair, bent down to Roxas's cloak's bottom. They began to tear the cloth, running up his side with their finger.

"Hey-hey! I would've taken it off you know!"

As his cloak disappeared, black body suit material appeared in its place, and covered him up to his neck. The blonde and the caramel skinned ladies walked to a drawer, as it opened to reveal a disk and two arm accessories. The caramel skinned one looked up from her preparing the arm accessories to face the blonde.

"He is special. Like those other two."

The blonde snapped something into place with the disk and stopped, looking upwards and not at her partner. She smiled, then looked back down. The caramel skinned one sighed and turned simultaneously with the blonde, their assigned things in their hands. They began to walk to Roxas. The two who changed Roxas stepped back, and the two carrying things circled Roxas. The blonde stopped at his back, and the caramel skinned lady to his front. As the one in front positioned armor on his arenas (that began to spread to his legs and chest), the one in back implanted the disk onto Roxas's back, and began to speak.

"This is your disk, Roxas."

"How did you-"

"Your disk is the most important thing to you in this game. It contains all of your information, past and learned. If you are to lose your disk, that is game over. Game over, and you are done. Understand?"

Roxas nodded, a bit confused, then the girls all stepped backwards, back into their respected pods. Roxas's jaw dropped.

"But-wait- what am I supposed to do?!"

The girl with white hair stopped, her bright blue eyes shining under her black eyeliner. She smiled.

"Survive."

-----

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.

The only problem I have with this one is this

He looks down. Roxas rubs his arm nervously as Saix begins to speak.

"To feel-" He chuckles, "Man if you can feel, so can I.

I can't picture Saix saying this, maybe someone like Xigbar or Demyx but not him. Other than that this was really interesting.

Bellaisima358

Axel says that, dear Chaosmax. Merry late Christmas, by the way!

Extra Present<3

Roxas

"Survive? Woah!" Roxas was being pulled downwards, the floor traveling downwards in elevator motion. After the unwelcoming walls of the metal around him, he saw clearly. He saw the arena.

Hundreds, maybe thousands, cheering on to four giant pods holding other players. Other players?

Roxas cleared his vision and saw the other players dueling. Dueling? Oh no. Oh no oh no oh no.

"AAAAAaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!" He turned to his right to see a player fall from the broken glass of one of the pods, screaming, and crashing onto the ground, breaking into a million pieces. He looked into the pod to see a slender player, the one who defeated him. The player twirled the disk it held through his fingers, then put his free hand on his hip, putting the disk on his back and illuminating his red outlining. The crowd cheered.

"Oh crap." Roxas gulped. He was lowered unto a pod, and there, he put on the black helmet from his neck button and took out his disk from behind his back. "Alright, bring it!"

As if on cue, a player sprang from the top of the pod, and brough his disk out. He threw it stealthily at Roxas, and Roxas ducked down in fear. The opponent grabbed his disk with ease. Roxas ran at him and the opponent flipped over him. Roxas then bent backwards and threw the disk at him with his eyes closed in fear. He then heard a crash. He got himself back up to see the opponent breaking into pieces. "Winner!" The pod's sound system cried, and the crowd cheered. Roxas then reached for his disk on the ground, shaking.

"I can do this." He whispered nervously. Then he smiled. "Yeah!" He pumped his arms up in victory, when suddenly a disk is aimed at his back. Roxas ducked and yelped, then tightened the grip on his disk and shot it at the opponent. The new opponent bended backwards, outmaneuvering Roxas, and shot his own disk at Roxas once more. Roxas flipped over the disk and the new opponent as well and threw the disk at the opponent, and once more he materialized into pieces. Roxas cheered again, joining the crowd.

-----

Time passed. Roxas was undefeated. That is, until the last match.

"Level 1. Accept Challenge?" Read his helmet. Roxas nodded, finding newfound confidence.

"Challenge accepted. Player found. Information regarding?"

Roxas shook his head. A player materialized before him, but what surprised him was not the player's skill, but who the player was.

The player was none other than Akira.

Dazed, Roxas stared at her in awe. She seemed fine. Honestly, he didn't know why they wanted him here. Then he saw her eyes. Her unknown black eyes.

She looked at Roxas, unaware of who he was as he hid behind his black helmet, and she nodded. She smiled sweetly as her own helmet began to materialize around her head. She raised her hand and motioned him to come forward-

And the fight began.

-----

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!

AH! I missed so much, but i am now caught up! After reading this i want to see Tron now xP

very good bell! i missed reading ur stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back