• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Fatherhood

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Not necessarily you don't have to tell the that but I don't hide it, I usually keep my DS/PSP on me at all times its an extension of my self.

it is for me 2, my DSi is my baby I need it everywhere I go just because I lvoe it so much

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
BACK ON TOPIC!
XIII Heartless as soon as you find the results of the paternity test you get to the nearest computer or whip out your Iphone & come here & let us know!

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Don't worry, y'all will know soon after I do lol.

I met a girl shortly after coming to college; black, ran on the track team, came from the same city as me, and plays video games too (and I'm talking KH, FF, Nintendo shit). We have so much in common.

She calls me like her "big brother". -_-

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
Oh damn seems like you already stuck in the friend zone! & telling her you got a kid definatly wont help :/

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Oh damn seems like you already stuck in the friend zone! & telling her you got a kid definatly wont help :/

She knows already. She's deemed herself one of his aunts lol (he's gonna have a lot of aunts and uncles o_O).

Me having a child really isn't salting up my....ummm....for lack of a better word, "game". The one girl I'm really interested in right now (she goes to Rice, so we'll be at the same school next year) especially doesn't seem too bothered by it.

I think a lot of people just secretly think he isn't mine lmao

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
fuck you to then when I have my kids guess whose not gonna be an uncle!

jk jk

didnt expect you to say yeah, & i wasnt seriously asking neither. XD

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I wish I had a girlfriend, the closes thing I had to a girlfriend was back in middle school and this girl kept putting stickers on my head, and on signs on my back saying tha tI love you. haha But I'm happy for you heartless you got the chance to be a daddy (if you are).

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
aren't you too old to be a pokémon champion

bonking lol

I know a couple that had a child named Josiah (he's like 7 now though). They call him SiaSia (pronounced: sye-sye) for fun haha.

I hate the middle name she picked though. Marquette. *shudder*

Marquette?

Damn she needs to read Freakonomics.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
So it's finally happening?

All I can say is... well, good luck with the rest of your life, broski. Hope things turn out okay for you and... Tyrone.

saucegay

I think a lot of people just secretly think he isn't mine lmao

Well considering the fact that your ex-wifey's got a questionable sexual history, I'd hope so too. Good luck on the paternity test though!

We've already agreed on Josiah though (like I said, I don't too much care for it, but I like the way Ziah sounds for some reason).

How do you pronounce that? Jo-sye-ah? Jo-see-ah?

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
wait what do you mean by Downlow with it? do you mean kind of not tell anyone about your relationship?

yep that's exactly it just play pokemon in public but don't let anyone know about your secret love affair. what would misty think?

ahaha lil von you think I should tell the girls what I'm into like pokemon kingdom hearts, and final fantasy? you think that would be a good thing to do?

it is for me 2, my DSi is my baby I need it everywhere I go just because I lvoe it so much

how are the ladies literally not flocking to your every beck and call damn son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back