• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Fatherhood

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Just popping in to say I love the name Josiah (and of course good luck and all that. But mostly I love the name Josiah).

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Will you still be helping naming him, even if he isn't yours?

Hell nah. If he isn't mine I'm not sticking around to raise him. I feel for the kid, especially if she has trouble finding the dad, but it isn't my responsibility, especially since I don't want to have much to do with the mom as it is. That's why I wish she wouldn't be so quick to tag my last name on him, I want to see the results of the paternity test first.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
That's understandable, and I wish you all your luck.
When is it expected that the baby will come?

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
Has the child been born yet & have you taken the test?

I feel like I'm stalking you, ill see you post in the pokemon thread, & ill remember "hey, he might be having a kid" & I rush over here to see the updates & provide comic relief. So far I think I've done a good job!

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
Wow, I know this mst be killing you inside, I honestly can't imagine how crushing the suspense must be!

pokepotterkhkids

Website
www.freewebs.com
Good luck, shit's hard, but parenting is a serious thing. Family first Dx

Ha! You guys have it all wrong you should be a nerd & proud! Its all about how you present yourself I'm a huge pokemon/final fantasy nerd & my whole skool knows it, shiiiit I play pokemon in the middle of class but it still dosnt keep me from getting bitches!
That's how I am, even though I'm a girl. Every guy I've dated has been at least a sami-major KH&FF fan :D

ahaha lil von you think I should tell the girls what I'm into like pokemon kingdom hearts, and final fantasy? you think that would be a good thing to do?

When I meet new people the first thing i say to them is: do you like kingdom hearts/final fantasy. I now never have to hide my nerdiness :D

Here's hoping little bit is born tomorrow. I'm getting kind of sick of waiting for it to happen.

She agreed to let me pick out a different middle name. THANK GOD.

I agreed to let my bf pick out our son's middle name. Now the name he picked out is the first name, and I had to pick an entirely other name for the middle name. D:

Yeah right, he's gonna have cyber aunts and uncles lol

And THAT is how i do it. quiteMAD is my kids uncle already >:333

I hope he's the very best like know one ever was
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
I'm waiting on this fucking baby i really dont want to leave KHI until XIII Heartless gets back on & lets us know whats up!

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
only thing I am in any position to say is don't consider this a curse.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
In the hospital now....just a few more hours.

In other news, I gave him the middle name Kahlil. It's Arabic for "friends".....I feel like KH indirectly influenced that one, cause that has Sora written all over it -_-

In all honesty though, I picked that so that I could name him after my friends/second family.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
i'm sure star would be happy.

why would you name though, that would be assuming that you acknowledge that he is your child

Errr ^this I do however like the name, reminds me of the other guy on here who named his kid Roxas, & FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT CUT THE UMBILICAL CORD!!!!!!

D

Deleted member 36435

1728animated_gif_not_the_father.gif

wait...

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
Well damn, idk what to say for real... keep you're head up & do everything in your ability to be the best father possible, their are to many kids in this world who end up on the street because they didn't have a father figure & I'd hate for Josiah to be one of them, but i know you'll take care of business, i wish you all the luck & happiness in this world.

& maybe you can print out all the well wishing comments & show them to him when he is older.

So now that we know the kid is yours, is he he ok as in was their any problems with the birth or anything wrong at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back