• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Fatherhood

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
i'm sure star would be happy.

why would you name him though, that would be assuming that you acknowledge that he is your child

Not really, I have a minor pet peeve of giving non-Arabic kids Arabic names because I am clearly an Arabic supremacist despite not being Arabic...

Nahh but I wish you the best of luck bro.

Maxyli138

Congratulations. It must have been stressing waiting for so long, at least you know now. And I have to say I'm kind of the fond of the middle name. It goes well with the first name.

So good luck man. Hope your kid grows up to be a strong individual.

metrifyx

Good luck, again! I hope nothing but the best for you and Josiah. :)

pokepotterkhkids

Website
www.freewebs.com
Good luck, you're gonna need it. I will too, as to not have a heart attack when my Sammy's born. How many days did this ex of yours have to stay in the hospital? Terror story. I hate small rooms, and I especially hate small hospital rooms. Doctor's don't care if I have ADHD, I have to stay in the hospital bed till im released T.T

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Good luck, you're gonna need it. I will too, as to not have a heart attack when my Sammy's born. How many days did this ex of yours have to stay in the hospital? Terror story. I hate small rooms, and I especially hate small hospital rooms. Doctor's don't care if I have ADHD, I have to stay in the hospital bed till im released T.T

She's actually going home tonight, and she just had him yesterday, so just one night.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Many people just run away when they learn they are the father, so I'm glad you say you will take responsibility, dude. :)
I just hope this doesn't take to many negatives into your life.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
inb4awwwwww

But no really, your kid is adorable.