• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fave Disney Movie and vilian?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Favourite movie: Alice in Wonderland
Favourite villain: Maleficent... I mean, she transforms into a bloody fire breathing dragon!

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
If we don't include Pixar properties it would be Lilo and Stitch and my favorite villain would be Tamatoa.

If we do, it's Monster's Inc and Syndrome.

marrybright

Maleficent is a good one. Also, Scar from The Lion King and Hades from Hercules. Also, Hercules is also my favorite cartoon.

Shawty

Awards
This is a tough one! Aristocats and Hercules are probably some of my childhood favourites.

Maleficent is the villain queen for sure.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Favorite Disney movie?
Hercules.

Favorite Disney villain?
Hadessssssss~

Still wanna buy his Funko Pop~

slide9595

Favorites:
1. Fantasia: I always loved this one. I really liked how the scenes matched the music.
2. The Lion King: Good animation, catchy music, and great characters. Also a perfect mix of drama and comedy.
3. Bambi: Good animation (for the time) and I like the soundtrack.
4. Mulan: I don't know why, but I always really liked this movie.
5. Princess and the Frog: I loved the songs

Tutuapp 9apps Showbox

Last edited:

Vulpes XIII

Awards
Favourite Disney movie - The Nightmare Before Christmas ( but if that doesn’t count since apparently it originally wasn’t released under Walt Disney Pictures.

Then my answer would be the Lion King

Favourite Villain- Scar

aston95

Awards
Angelina Jolie did an outstanding job with this role, and to be honest the make up costume was simple awesome. I am waiting more more such comic book roles by her. She truly gives her all in a role. i recently did a movie review for my college essay on this movie, focusing on her character arc and development.
eduhelphub.jpg

Zetta slow

Awards
Favourite movie: Probably Toy Story or Monsters Inc, idk if we're counting those though since they're Pixar.
Favourite villain: Maleficent or Scar.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
The Little Mermaid and Ursula are my favorite film and villain. But if I were to leave TLM out of the equation, I'd say Hercules. I liked the majority of their villains before the PIXAR-esque Revival films came along, but my next favorites after Ursula would be Lady Tremaine (she's so regal and elegant), Hades, and Cruella.

Fiddlesticks

Awards
Favorite movies would be Monster's Inc., Tangled, and Little Mermaid
The best villain would be Maleficent, Mother Gothel and Ursula

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
My favorite Disney Movie would be Lilo & Stitch.

As for Villains, I would say Ursula. Maleficent, Dr. Facilier, Hades and Jafar are also fun villains, but Ursula is just more enjoyable to watch, plus she has a killer villain song.

Back