• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite about kh2 so far.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite thing about kh2?

• The deeper Storyline

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • The new battle engine

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • the XIIth order

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • or other.

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Absolutely everything is worth getting excited about. I don't see anything that I am down about...Nothing. I am very excited to see the scenes. You know how in between game play? Like that Seifer scan we see. It's close up to his face...like movie, and the graphics are so detailed and clear...Its a beautiful thing!

Dr. Stoopid

My vote is for the battle engine, cuz I'm sick of "fake time" RPGs like FF, (Oh no, I have to stand still like an ass and get hit because it isn't my turn!) and pathetic attempts at real time battling such as The Bard's Tale, Radiata Stories, and the Dark Cloud trilogy.

As a side note, seeing how much ya'll love KH2, perhaps you like KH1 enough to help get it atleast into the top ten by voting for it here, or any other game if you wish.

http://www.greatest50games.com

Last edited:

DannyKilla

Yeah...the battle engine is great, because it doesnt allways do the same attacks for you. Cuz allot of the attacks sora does just look way cooler than kh1s attacks.

helios

Bronze Member
The battle forms oh yeah more ways to kick some @$$ yellow=master, red=valor, blue=wisdom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back