• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

favorite drive form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

favorite drive form

• valor form

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • wisdom form

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • limit form

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • master form

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • anti form

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • final form

Votes: 26 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeggieKeyblader

Master's the best. It's stronger than Valor, and I never liked using magic that much, so I didn't like Wisdom. Final was too flashy, and it annoyed me that Sora floated in it, even though it was pretty badass. I also like the combination of yellow and black on Sora, too. xD Anti was my second favorite.

Musical charm

I like Master form, wisdom is a close second though, Anyways, Master form is awsome,it has cool and strong attacks, and when you use magic, its like its own show, everything about is just cool, and wisdom form, it has strong magic attacks, its like double the magic than usual. So yeah, these are my favorites.

sonicrider97

Awards
I gotta like Master for aerial combos, and 2nd goes to Limt for the limits/dodge roll.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
final form. i use that alot >_<
everytime im in TWTNW i use it XD

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Wisdom Form.

cause last night i was trying SOO hard to trigger, i said "screw it" went to go fight xigbar, trigged it, died, that same thing happened again. And i didn't get to keep final form. DDD: i was so sad.

*goes off to google limit form*

siegleeagle

Anti form. Whenever it is activated it's easy to destroy Heartless. Never did get Master form so I don't know about that one. Wisdom was okay too.

Valor I guess. I never really used any drives though >_< seeing people use master in videos was cool though

you gain master through the storyline......its the yellow one, so unless you didnt beat the game. I think you might be talking about Final which is the one randomly triggered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back