• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite genre of book?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What's your favorite genre?

• Fantasy

Votes: 28 65.1%
  • GORE

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • horror

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Romance

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Action and adventure

Votes: 19 44.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebirth Motum

Website
www.Myspace.com
what's you're favorite genre of book? heck, who's you're favorite author?

My genre would be fantasy...and right now my favorite author is R.A. Salvatore for his books about Drizzt Do'Urden...anyone hear of him?

dark invader

I absolutely love fantasy books!! I've read the first tow books of the Inheritance Trilogy by Christopher Paoulini, and they're really awesome!! I also like Cornelia Funke, Eoin Colfer, and Anthony Horowitz, and some other authors that I can't think of at this moment.

~RexchalOrgXIII~

What? No Political Satire? D:

I guess out of the genres you have listed there, Action/Adventure would be my favorite. My favorite action/adventure author is Lloyd Alexander. But my all time favorite author is Ayn Rand. The woman is a genius.

Squ@ll

My favorite author is Jk.rowling. I like fictional fantasy stories....

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Personally, I enjoy Fantasy/Sci-Fi, with a good romance side stroy.

Agreed, mostly. I love fantasy and adventure books, but if they're just that, and not even a little romance, then I dunno. I prefer it when there's just a little bit of romance, even just puppy love or something like that.

Too many authors cause there's too many books. :]

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Personally, I enjoy Fantasy/Sci-Fi, with a good romance side stroy.
If that isn't redundant i don't' know what is.

Now on topic:
My favorite genre is tragedy(everybody dies) with some allegory of modern society/modern goevernment/modern idealism.

so, as an example, animal farm is one of my favorite books.

Little_Red

betch.
I really don't know, but almost anything about vampires, except those vampire kisses books, it's the stupidest plot ever about a creepy goth girl. and obviously, she doesn't get out much and should stop believeing in vampires, but i do like twilight and new moon because it's about a normal young female that wears normal clothes and not that I want to cut myself over and over again crap.

mental_mentos

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Once again that is redundant. Romance isn't a love story,romance is believing in something that can never come true. Je-sus our language is dying.

I'm sorry that my use of the word "Romance" was used that way. Sadly that is what I was thinking. I was tired that day. I did take AP European History last year and was taught what "Romance" really does mean. Infact I really do love Romance Novels. (In the correct sense not those weird "hot, passionate" stories that Shigure Sohma might write. I apologize perfusely.

jazz16

I really dont know what genre of my fav type of books would fall in. I think it's Urban. Cause i only read books that has at lease two of the three things in it violence, s@x, and guns.(unless i'm forced to read somethng else at school)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back