• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Kh intro?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite Intro?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
KH 1 is amazing it was so weird! But I loved it. The strangeness maee it all the more awesome

BBS is runner up ^^

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
KH1 intro is the winner for me, while i loved all of them i think KH1 was the best, so mysterious, so wonderful not mention the music (Utada FTW).......absolutely incredible.

Gram

Banned
Awards
mine is a tie between Re:CoM and bbs.
i voted bbs though, it has aqua in it :heart:

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
My favorite was KH II.. but now i think the BbS intro is right up there now too.

Sora^Fan

Well, I can't speak for BBS since I made an oath to stay spoiler free hahaha but I think that KH2 was a beast! It had so much packed into it! Kh2 is the winner for me.

JakandRatchet79

It's a tie for me between Days and KHII. KHII's intro was just epic, while Days' intro, while made mostly of rehashed scenes from KHII, was pretty awesome because it introduced every Org. member.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
My favorite intro would have to be KHII. It had a lot of effort on it, and I love detailed intros. I really like the BBS intro, but I wish it was a little more to it.

αsiя

space coke
Seen the BBS opening
wasnt that good in my opinion

So im gonna go with KH1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back