• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Kh intro?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite Intro?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Ok someone may have done this already, But with BBS included? pretty self-explainitory from here. Favorite into, why, and what you hope to see in future ones.

I would have to go with the BBS intro or KH2 intro. They were both pretty good.

T

The Spoiler

KH2 by far. Then BbS, then KH1, then Days, and last Re:CoM

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i have a three-way-tie for bbs, kh1, and kh2
but i would choose kh1 as my favorite because it's the original

Axens

Banned
KH2 had the best one

It had splendid effects and seemed to draw me in the most. I liked that it incorporated scenes from KH1 and COM and how it seemed to make the transition into the game smooth and awesome.

KH1 is a runner up. The song was better than KH2's intro song, but it was short and I felt that there could have been more.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
KH1 was the most original, IMO, and the awesome camera angles. Hikari is amazing.
KH2 is pretty amazing, as well.
BbS is meh, and Days is just... D:

bluefroggygirl

BBS!
When I first watched it, I was instantly drawed in *_*
Second would have to be KHII, the sum up of both KHI and CoM plus the awesome music makes it so close to my number one spot :3

xblacklightsx

Kingdom Hearts 1 intro still has a special place in my heart but BBS's intro has better use of the Simple and Clean intro which is why I voted for that one.

HeartOfTheHero

I haven't seen BBS yet, so this might change, but right now my favorite is KH2. this might be partly because KH2 was the first game in the series that i played with a decent opening (GBA CoM's opening wasn't exactly spectacular)

T

The Spoiler

I haven't seen BBS yet, so this might change, but right now my favorite is KH2. this might be partly because KH2 was the first game in the series that i played with a decent opening (GBA CoM's opening wasn't exactly spectacular)
BbS opening isnt all that great... its pretty short and unoriginal. It reuses alot of scenes

matt_hdo

Website
matt79.deviantart.com
I liked the BbS opening, its reall good, but my favorite is still the one of KHII, I love the animation there, and how it syncrhonices with the actions and parts, its really cool.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Haven't seen the BBS opening but KH1 and KH2 are at a tie.
KH1 has sort of a surreal feel to it while KH2 did a nice job of going over some stuff again...plus I like the part with Namine's sketch of the stairs =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back