• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite KH2 World?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
The world that never was.

Last edited:

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
the world that never was
it could have been so much better though, if only they had allowed you to explore the world around the castle

RikusApprentice

If u look very closely, Im in the corner of the sc
The World that Never Was hands down!!
It had the best background music (Sacred Moon) and the best battle music (Deep Drive)
And just the whole atmosphere of the world was great. Knowing that you were in the Organizations castle with a moon shaped Kingdom Hearts floating above with Xemnas ready to take it. EPIC!!

Selena

I have to agree with the World that Never Was, it had such a great exciting design.

Kinokan

TWTNW hands down. Why? it is the best training spot for all your forms except master and when you first get there you realize you are in the nobody stronghold. Its just you vs a whole bunch of nobodies and 4 orginazation members. Not only this but just to get here you had to beat yourself ( as i obviously refer to roxas if your playing fm+). This is it all your work comes down to this attack on the orginazation. Then its pretty sad and cool of what happens with ansem the wise riku kairi maleficent and pete. The World That Never Was though could have been much better. you only got to see so much of it and the boss battles could have been better. (Although i must say Luxords battle is probably the most original boss battle i have yet played). The music was superb and honestly you cannot expect anything from square less then awesome.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The World That Never Was, closely followed by Space Paranoids.
Still can't believe we've gone through two games and now next to nothing about TWTNW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back