• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

favorite limit

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
what was your favorite limit break in the game. i have 2 bushido with auron and session with riku.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
Angel's Prayer said:
^Data compilement
My favorite are:
Eternal Session
Trick Fantasy
King's Pride

Although they are all cool

there are already many threads exactly like this one. I suggest you look first.You're a store keeper already for heaven's sake...

oh sorry i forgot to look ..

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
even though im going to say it like 75% of the other people, (yeah, 75%) i liked session, knocksmash, trons one, i sorta like bushado (but it's kinda weak), and i also like jack sparrows one. their all good, but those r my favs

Xanionot

YEAH, AURON ROCKS!!! And I consider the Auron in KH2 to be as powerful as the Auron in the begining of FFX, so imagine how powerful he would be with his grid full and with the Masamune!

Xanionot

Its pretty simple, take the first tow letters other than the x then reverse the last three letters and stick them on the end of the first two. The rest should be simple.

yado

I taste delicious
I like Bluff(sora/Jack sparrow). Trick fantasy was also pretty cool

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

some of my favorite limits in the game include:
-Setup (Tron)
-Session (Riku)
-Duck Flare (Donald)
-Bushido (Auron) (p.s. "Your pain shall be two-fold!" Man, that's badass!)

really, there werent too many limits that I can really say I didn't like. There were a couple though. For example:
-Speedster (Aladdin)
-Knockback (Goofy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back