• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite line in Birth By Sleep?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadie808

So does anybody have a line they like from any cutscenes?

Haha mines would have be that line terra said to eraqus

"I don`t care if you`re a master I will use this power to protect my friend!"

but i still think the jump festa 08 version was more epic XD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Your Favorite… - KHInsider Forums

That would probably be a more appropriate place, but seeing as how this thread is filled with spoilers...

Originally Posted by MrGubs
Thats a bit hard to say seeing i cant read japanese lol

Lissar translated a lot of the scenes, and strwbrymilk on youtube also has translations up.

Anyways...

Terranort: All worlds begin in darkness, and all so end. The heart is no different. Darkness sprouts within it, grows, consumes it. Such is its nature. In the end, every heart returns to the darkness whence it came.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Epic Dialogue by Terranort after Xehanort takes over Terra.
if u mean this then i have to agree.

Master xehanort/terra: his heart belongs again to darkness. All worlds begin in darkness and all so end. The heart is no different. Darkness sprouts within, grows, and consumes it. such is it’s nature. In the end all hearts return to the darkness whence it came.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
"My name is Master Aqua! Now, return my friend's heart!"

State

Awards
That piece of dialogue MX made to Terra in the early trailers of the game:
Cross between light and dark, you will find my true nature.
Or something along the lines.

Z

Zulkir

Terra: Xehanort, not only do you go after my teacher..-no, my father. But now you attack my two friends?! XEHANOOORT!

Vanitas: Our fusion was incomplete, let us battle! And complete the X-Blade!

Xehanort: his monologue from KH1.

MX: Cross the threshold of light and darkness, to me, I grow tired of waiting for you, Terra!.

Ven: My friends are my power!

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
My Favorite quote in Birth by Sleep has to be =3 :

Aqua(to Xigbar): Our Bonds are not so weak so that you can easily break them

Ansem The Wise (to Aqua): Everything is born from sleep. Yes, even you.

Aqua (to Terrranote): My Name is Master Aqua. And Now You'll give back my Friend's Heart.

Ventus (to Vanitas): My Friends are My Power.

Samhain

Bronze Member
"answer me xehanort. what have u done to his heart?!"
"i simply extracted the darkness from his heart but it seems like ventus wasn't able to handle it -evil smirk"
"Xeha...-takes out keyblade NORT!"

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
What SHOULD have been in the game...

Aqua: "Ven...that's a stick."

Haha. But seriously, I can't really pick one. Mostly because, even though I've watched a ton, if not all, of the cutscenes, I'm still trying to save at least a BIT of my conciousness for the English release, so I've kinda blocked out most of my memories.

But probably Terranort's repeated dialogue from KH1 at the end of the game. Epic.

Either that, or Young Xehanort's dialogue at the beginning as he's standing on Destiny Islands.

Xehanort: Soon I will be free...Soon...

So much is said right there.

relentlessheart1

What SHOULD have been in the game...

Aqua: "Ven...that's a stick."

Haha. But seriously, I can't really pick one. Mostly because, even though I've watched a ton, if not all, of the cutscenes, I'm still trying to save at least a BIT of my conciousness for the English release, so I've kinda blocked out most of my memories.

But probably Terranort's repeated dialogue from KH1 at the end of the game. Epic.

Either that, or Young Xehanort's dialogue at the beginning as he's standing on Destiny Islands.

Xehanort: Soon I will be free...Soon...

So much is said right there.
its actually "this world is too small for me"

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
For me, I've got several favorites, but to me, the overall best has to be Ven's Speech at the end of his scenario.

Ven (to Vanitas): You'll never understand! You get stronger when you have friends you can protect... My friends are my power!

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I'd say the dialouge at the end of each scenario, and at the end of "The Last Episode" when Aqua's fighting against Terranort.

But the one I really liked the most was Ven's speech before his final battle against Vanitas, where he says "My friends are my power"...that big o'll speech.

And I also like Xehanorts dialouge at the very beginning of the game when he's on Destiny Islands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back