• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Male/Female Character?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheaken

Awards
My favorite male charater is Sora. I liked him in all of the games except for CoM/RECoM. I like that he can stay happy even though all of the worlds around him are being taken by darkness and his best friend betrays him, and his other best friend loses her heart.

My favorite female character is Aqua. She is probably one of the strongest characters in the series, and is most certainly the strongest female character in the series, and picks up the slack for other female characters.

NotaHero21

My favorite male charater is Sora. I liked him in all of the games except for CoM/RECoM. I like that he can stay happy even though all of the worlds around him are being taken by darkness and his best friend betrays him, and his other best friend loses her heart.

My favorite female character is Aqua. She is probably one of the strongest characters in the series, and is most certainly the strongest female character in the series, and picks up the slack for other female characters.

Lol that weird, I actualy think he would be my favriot if he acted more like he did in those games

gatorroloco

Male: Definitely Roxas he went through a lot and i like the way he fights plus he is not annoying (look at sora lol)
Female: I like female characters who are not portrayet as damisels in distress or another stereotypical role

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Female: I like female characters who are not portrayet as damisels in distress or another stereotypical role

Description takes care of all the female cast minus Aqua and Larxene. And Larxene's my favorite. Aqua comes in second.

As for males, it'll be Roxas. It was going to be Axel, but he's been getting on my nerves lately. My feelings are now more "ugh, just go away".

bigbadcloud

my fave Male is Roxas when he talks to dis i love it when he is pissed off

My Fav Female is Ollett my god she is the hotest girl in the game shes smart funny and some one you can relie on in a pinch if she was real i would love to date her

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Males
1) Roxas
2) MX
3) Sora

Females
1) Namine
2) Aqua
3) Kairi

Its
1) Xion
2) Repliku
3) Data Sora

Galecko

For the male I really like Axel. I love how he's kind of smug and funny.

For the female I choose Aqua. I don't know why but she's cool.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Male: Riku because he has the most character development. and because he's badass
Other males: Roxas, Sora and Vanitas

Female: Namine. I've always had a soft spot for her. She's just so damn cute and while she is a damsel in distress for most of COM she evolves into a stronger character. Kinda like how Riku went from villain to hero

Aqua is a very close second for all the reasons everyone else already said
Other females: Xion and..... .............. ................. thats about it

XXVI - Xyrius

Male: Sora, he is the most cheerful character and i really like to see how he interacts with goofy, donald, and the other Disney characters (though I hate his being so careless)

Female: Aqua, definitely. She is simply the only original KH female character that knows how to fight.....Lol. I also feel bad for her being lost in the realm of darkness....

WinterNobody

Website
rei-uchiha.deviantart.com
Favorite male character? That's definitely Sora for me, because I just adore the kid dearly. He's just so perky and concerned about his friends all the time... I don't know, I just really do like his character for some odd reason. It just... attracts me in a way, I suppose one could say.

Ventus does get an honorable mention, however.

It favorite female is Namine, hands down, because, as odd as it sounds, I just like her a lot. I liked her the moment I read about her, plus I can relate to her pretty well. Just that kind of level of understanding, I guess. Plus, she's sweet, but at the same time I could easily see her swinging a chainsaw around, which just makes me laugh a little bit.

Second favorite is deeeefinitely Aqua, for the same reasons most people have.

Snowy

Male: 1st. Ventus because of his connection with Sora and Ventus who I love too. But he's also just adoreble and cute at the same time.
2st. Roxas cause he's amazing and his story was just really sad.

Female: 1st. Aqua. Cause.. well She just awsome! xD
2st. Xion, probably because she's in the only game I have of KH. (hits herself in the face)

Last edited:

White-Light

Male - Sora, he's always willing to help his friends in need. He'll continue on smiling for them as long as they need him to. Plus he's just so adorable and holds a cheerful personality, which really attracts me to him. Playing as him just makes me smile.

Female - Namine, she holds a gentle fragileness with a echo of sadness and loneliness, which just wants to make me protect her. I also like how she has tried so hard to make right everything she has done wrong so far. Although I think she is much to hard on herself at times.

captain

Bronze Member
Male- Riku, he was my first cosplay, the true Keyblade master, and a flawed character which is a great contrast to the perfect hero his bff is

Female- Namine, every since she called herself a witch, I've wanted to give her a great big hug; always loved this bright part of Kairi that seems to know more about relationships and having emotions that her somebody ever did even in digital form
Xion, doomed from creation, no.I is the only character in the series to make me cry (Goofy's fake death doesn't count)

Crystal

Silver Member
Female: Aqua, definitely. She is simply the only original KH female character that knows how to fight.....Lol. I also feel bad for her being lost in the realm of darkness....

True lol and she is the only one who protects her friend, Terra and Ven.
As for the fighting thingy, i hope Kairi can fight with the keyblade in future xD

Xarod

Male - Riku because he has the best personality and character development

Female - Aqua hands down! She is awesome in every single way.

Realm Walker

Male: Riku. Though at first, I didn't like him much.

Female: It was hard to choose between Namine and Kairi/ I don't have an opinion on Xion or Aqua, and unless I get to play BBS or 358/2 Days, I remain neutral towards them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back