• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Male/Female Character?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PkmnTrainerJ

Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Female - Xion: I know she's quite hated in the KH community, but I think she was done quite well, and I enjoyed her story in 358/2 Days, and admit I cried a little bit during her death scene. I'm looking forward to when she appears in future games.

Male - Terra: His struggle with darkness and being manipulated by the villains really drew me in to his story as well as his friendship breaking down with Ventus.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Male: Differs from Riku and Roxas

Female: Ummmmm, Namine

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I don't know why but I will always love Sora, maybe its the fact that he's good at fighting, but isn't smart to use a computer I don't know.
favorite female will be laraxene I just love her temper heheh

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I don't know why but I will always love Sora, maybe its the fact that he's good at fighting, but isn't smart to use a computer I don't know.
favorite female will be laraxene I just love her temper heheh

Destiny Islands has no technology :p

Rix

:)
Awards
Male: Riku or Sora, but mostly Riku I guess. Riku has always been a favourite character, but I've started to really like Sora the last year or so, but I guess that I still like Riku a little bit more.

Female: Xion. I don't care if people hate her. I liked her and thought that her character and story were handled quite well and I think she has a really sweet personality.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Aqua, because she has boobs and blue hair.

Sora, because he's the first character you play as ever.

Bobjam

Awards
Male - Sora (for me was just such an impressionable antagonist for an rpg)

Female - Aqua (Had the most intriguing character and storyline and like Sora is so pivotal to the series in many ways)

LS22

Male: Vanitas cuz hes a badass
Female: uhhm i guess Aqua i really dont have a fav. female character

WaveK89

Male: Riku vs Sora...Oh, I don't know. I'd have to go with Riku. Sora is great, but Riku has all of this development, so I like him a lot better. He's like a person you look up to, but you know that even him has his share of problems and hardships. (Please don't take that line too deep). I kind of feel like Sora wanting to be like Riku, haha.

Female: Namine without a doubt. I really like her involvement, personality, and innocence. She has had quite some development. Part of me hopes that we'll still see more of her. Not sure how, but if they can, I'll be happy. I also like how regardless of her voice actors, she remains true to herself (Not that Kairi or Xion hasn't. I just like how it all fits with Namine)

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Favorite Male Character(s):

Rank 1: Riku

It has to do with how Riku's personality has evolved and fleshed out with his story and struggles. From the beginning we got a clear image of what type of character he is, though he has what would make him an anti-hero type, he still stands out as one of the best developed characters in the series. One struggle after another starting from his urge to see the outside world, to his jealousy of Sora and his fall into the darkness and his comeback, it rather dimensions out how he has changed over the course of the game which made him one of my favorite characters =3. 'sides, who wouldn't like a cool hero x3.

Rank2: Roxas

Aside from the Nobody drama attached to him, Roxas on his own demonstrates an overall well perceived character, in my opinion anyways ^ ^. And despite being Sora's nobody, he has his own traits aside and enjoys an individualistic attitude different from his counterpart. Nobody or not, the fact that we genuinely sympathized with his story and his own struggle makes him a good character in my eyes. He's not over dramatizing his own state as much as he reacts to it as expected, so sorry I don't see him as an emo =P. His friendship with Axel and Xion have helped make him stand out more in the light and how he came to be what he is. Ventus's heart might have played a great part in it, but the development that was made up was surely Roxas's.

Rank 3: Sora

Okay, who doesn't love him XD?!

Favorite Female Character(s):

Rank 1: Aqua

She was such a refreshment despite how lacking her development shun through her adventure. I didn't get attached to her story that much because perhaps I felt it was so rushed. I empathized with her situation and her own stand of the things that happened, but I was disappointed a bit that I didn't see more or rather, more development and elaboration of her character. And yet, she still remains my favorite for how she established herself as a cool, balanced character in the series.

Rank 2: Namine

Not much of a screen time X3, but I still like her. Her role was vital at one point in the story and I have a feeling it shall play an important part again in the future. In a way, she is the nobody of Kairi, and a powerful witch who has powers over Sora's memory. And yet when we see her for the first time, it sure fools us because it wasn't what we expected. Hesitant, regretful and lonely plus being a nobody, I had mixed feelings about her in the beginning but as the story progressed I grew to like her. Her character development was not strong or noticeable like the others, but she established powerful stand in Chain of Memories at the end, and how in a way she changed too after meeting Sora (well, they all do XP). Again, I liked her in Chain of Memories and still value her as a character who had an influential role in the series.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Male: Roxas. Hes more of the silent hero that had a good backstory.
Female: Aqua. Pure awsomeness right there.

localorange

Destiny Islands has no technology :p

Which means Data Riku was just doing his job as a data piece....yeah...I was an idiot, lol. I don't know why but I could just see Riku dealing with computers better than Sora as far as personalities go.

Rank 3: Sora

Okay, who doesn't love him XD?!

I was watching the second round of Land of the Dragons in KH2, and I couldn't help but grin at the sight of Sora smiling like a sappy loon at the sight of Mulan and Shang being able to spend more time together when Mulan joined Shang in protecting the Emperor, and then Sora using his arm to wipe at his eyes because he was tearing up.

Oh Sora, :D As you get older, can you keep that part of yourself with you? Please? XDDD

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Male: Sora, Riku, Ansem, Roxas, Mickey, Xemnas, Master Xehanort, Yen sid, Leon, and Tidus.

Female: Kairi, Namine,Aqua, Larxene, Belle, Jasmine, Maleficent, Wendy, Selphie, and Sora's mom.

Although a bit of development on Maleficent's character wouldn't hurt explain the reason why she wants KH so bad besides power for powers sake I think it would do well for her character.

The only thing I want from Yen sid is a cut scene with Xehanort at the end of KH3 I can already imagine it Xehanort kneeling on the ground breathing heavily having just been defeated by Sora, an image of blue robes pass his side. "You never could understand Xehanort, even now standing at the precipice of your own destruction you understand nothing." That's all just one "I told you so" moment from Yen Sid <3

I wish they would just show Sora's mom :(.

Last edited:

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Kairi's grandmother >>>> Sora's mom.

>:

Anyway, for me -

Guy: Erm...goodness, I don't know. Axel's getting too whored out for me to genuinely like him anymore. Though he's still pretty to look at. Roxas was massacred in Days. But as long as we ignore that particular bump, Roxas.

Girl: Larxene.

I would explain why more explicitly, but the topic has been done enough for me to feel the lack of zest and motivation. So I'll keep it simple.

Shiro-Senpai

Male:
Roxas: Okay i couldnt decide between Vanitas or Roxas, but i have to choose Roxas. Reasons? I need no reasons BECAUSE HIS HAIR DEFIES GRAVITY!! He's awesome, with his Dual Wield and Org. 13 coat, but the boots, i cant say its cool =/. his personality is cool, since he was the only Nobody with actual feeling (he cried when Xion rejoined with him, and got angry at AnsemtW).
Female:
Aqua: Probably everyone who played BbS HAS to pick this lady. I can't get the reasons, shes just really remarkable. how she spent atleast 11 years in the Realm of Darkness, because of her selfless act of saving Terra. AND the amazing thing is that she stayed the exact same for those years passed o.o

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
The only thing I want from Yen sid is a cut scene with Xehanort at the end of KH3 I can already imagine it Xehanort kneeling on the ground breathing heavily having just been defeated by Sora, an image of blue robes pass his side. "You never could understand Xehanort, even now standing at the precipice of your own destruction you understand nothing." That's all just one "I told you so" moment from Yen Sid <3

That would be epic, or the opposite with Sid kneeling for Xehanort after loosing a battle to him (he's to old). I want to see him really scared and weak, and most importanly without those scary eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back