• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Male/Female Character?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

terraisawesome12

Male- Terra. His body, his outfit, his style, his brooding dark hero status, EVERYTHING. He's also a gentleman. Terra is living proof that chivalry is VERY MUCH alive.

Female- Xion. She has a good backstory, and she's great with Roxas and Axel(even as much as I dislike him).

Last edited:

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Male- Terra. His body, his outfit, his style, his brooding dark hero status, EVERYTHING. He's also a gentleman/chauvinist. Terra is living proof that chivalry is VERY MUCH alive.

Terra's not a chauvinist. XD Chauvinism is a bad thing, and Terra pretty clearly sees women as equals.

He's my favorite too, though. <3 There's something about the way he's so trusting and well-meaning, and really wants to do what's right, even when it's hard for him that makes me love him. (Though the looks certainly don't hurt XD)

As for my favorite woman, it's definitely Aqua. She's so determined and self-controlled, and she's willing to do anything to protect her friends. Plus, she's got the chivalry thing going on, too, which is totally awesome. ^_^

terraisawesome12

Terra's not a chauvinist. XD Chauvinism is a bad thing, and Terra pretty clearly sees women as equals.

He's my favorite too, though. <3 There's something about the way he's so trusting and well-meaning, and really wants to do what's right, even when it's hard for him that makes me love him. (Though the looks certainly don't hurt XD)

As for my favorite woman, it's definitely Aqua. She's so determined and self-controlled, and she's willing to do anything to protect her friends. Plus, she's got the chivalry thing going on, too, which is totally awesome. ^_^

Sorry, I used the wrong word.

I like how Terra tries to do what's right, even though nearly everything and everyone is against him. I felt sorry for him when he didn't pass the MoM.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Favorite Male Character = Riku. He's been in every single game (a feat not even Sora has bragging rights too) and he's definitely the most developed character in the whole series.
Favorite Female Character = Aqua. She's easily my favorite character in general, being tied with Namine IMO as the female character with the most developed personality.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Favoritesss... are Aqua and Axel.
Aqua in terms of well, I believe she was an excellent character. She was the first stand alone, not connected to anyone, not a clone/nobody/anything character we've had in a very long time and I loved that. She was selfless in risking herself for her friends, she was a respectable student, she had flaws and she had doubts. She was adorable with her charms and she's faced so much. That's my opinion.
Axel, well he's not necessarily well developed but there's something I love about him. His catchphrases, his continuous attempts to be with Roxas and how he genuinely seemed to have a heart because of him was adorable. I love him. Especially how he annihilated Vexen.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Male: Riku. Guy's been to hell and back. He fights his inner demons, tries to make amends for his wrong doings, and still manages to be freakin badass when he's doing it all. He's deep, developed (character wise people, character wise), strong, and knows when to handle work.
I suppose those who'd follow him would be either Terra or Axel.

Female: Aqua. She has issues of her own, but doesn't seem to notice it yet. I hope she gets the chance to. She's made a handful of mistakes but her heart was in the right place. She's strong, kind, polite, and freakin hilarious when she's embarrassed. If I was stuck in this game I'd want her to have my back.
Those who'd follow her would be Namine, Xion, and surprisingly Olette XD (come on she's freakin fun to watch.)

Jakek9

Male: Sora. LOL. There's something about him that makes me wanna slash heartless up. He has his stupid moments, but thats what makes him Sora. He's a teenage boy who got sucked into it all, and is determined to finish it. He's just mah favorite K?

Female: Aqua. Pretty much the same as stated above by previous members.

Forsaken Shadow

Male: Riku. Man, that guy is epic - he's one of the best developed character and he's just so REAL. And he's better to play as than Sora.
Female: This is a little bit of a toughie. Xion I guess? I felt so bad for her at the end of Days x_x

Decrith

Favorite Male Character - Ventus, he's funny, he also shows how he values his friendship with Terra & Aqua which is admirable.

Favorite Female Character - Xion... I guess she reminds me of a lot of nice people, she's very sweet, nice, strong, polite, and complicated. Her story is really touching, and her death made me cry.

Gram

Banned
Awards
female- Aqua!
she kicks ass, had fun commands, sad story, nice chest *yeah i said it!* just liked everything.
her english VA took getting used to tho....

male- Riku mainly cause of his character development in CoM onward plus he seems a bit more mature i guess, sora started getting on my nerves in kh2.

ChrisP

Male- Hmm....I'd have to say Sora because he was the protagonist for KH1 and KH2 and I've loved him as a character ever since 8)
Honorary Mentions to Roxas and Riku

Female- Aqua because shes so awesome! She had a great story which was sad at times. I really felt for her at times. In my mind, main character of BBS.
Honorary Mention to Xion

Xorne

Male: Axel - he amused me when I first attempted to play CoM on a train ride and reminded me of FF7's Reno. Over time I just couldn't help but adore him (and his somebody). Plus I usually have a thing for the "bad guys" in series I follow. I definitely liked how he was able to come off as social and outgoing at times, too.

Female: Aqua - I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about her at first since I played her scenario last. I really liked how she came off as shy and quite feminine but was able to kick some major butt. She was very level-headed and calm about the things going on about her and handled situations well. Plus the scene with Zack when she's caught off guard by his request made me laugh. :)

NotaHero21

Male: riku- never before have I witnessed a character go through such a path. It normal for there to usually be the friend tricked into falling into darkness but riku's development through the process just feels so real. Walking beside him through the events of castle oblivion and seeing the lengths to which he will go for his friend. Choosing even to stay out of saids persons life just to atone for the wrongs he's done. All the while searching for his own meaning in things. I know numora wanted sora to be a normal kid but honestly I see normal in riku, so much so that I think many if not all teenagers can agree that they sympathize with riku. Growing up isn't easy and riku shows this, we all make decisions we regret and sometimes we do feel that we just arent worthy of forgiveness or wont forgive are selves. I could keep going but I wont bore you. I love this kid.

Female:Xion- Not a popular choice I know. However xion shows some great qualities. Ultimately choosing whats right for everyone, despite own feelings. Knowing that she wanted to stay in existence and be her own person. She faced her death head on without regret, and is the only character besides riku who has made me cry.

Crystal

Silver Member
Favourite Male Character :
(1) Ventus : He cares his friendship between Terra and Aqua, and he is friendly to everyone in every world, as once he step into certain
worlds, he will wanted to makes some friends. He's cute too <3
(2) Vanitas : Because he is Ven's darkness xD And he acts as a best villian in KH. I love his epic laugh though.

Favourite Female Character :

Of course is Aqua xD! She is not like other girls, she is a powerful woman who step out to save her own friends. That's what i admire her.
I don't know, i think she is having equal friendship towards Terra and Ven. Just look at the scene where she gives WayFinder to both Terra and Ven, she values her friendship. Unlike Kairi who just giving the stuff to Sora and i felt she was like ignore Riku.

And she is the only girl who having her own strong dream : To become a Keyblade Master.
Aqua is a brave girl too, walking alone in the RoD and faces those heartless or whatever creatures for 10 years xD

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
Ventus - Because he is cute and innocent and cares for his friends especially Terra. I like him because of the gameplay too.. He has great command style and awesome finishing command which makes every of his battle easier and even fighting the secret bosses.

Xion - Also because of her cute and innocent face makes me meld xD
Aqua - because she is a strong woman with strong ability and able to protect her friends, and her respect towards her master.

Crystal

Silver Member
Ventus - Because he is cute and innocent and cares for his friends especially Terra. I like him because of the gameplay too.. He has great command style and awesome finishing command which makes every of his battle easier and even fighting the secret bosses.

True. Wing Blade was my favourite command style. xD

Xion - Also because of her cute and innocent face makes me meld xD

Yeah. Xion is cute.
I loves every scene when she talks to Riku .

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Female character- Aqua. I love how she woops butt. She fights like a man while still being graceful. And she's just reaaly cool. I also like that's she's so polite it makes me laugh("Pardon me!" in Rumble Racing).

Male Character- Either Vanitas or Saix. They're both cool. Not to mention Vanitas's final boss fight.

Princess-Sammi

I can't actually decide who my favourite male character is - Apprentice Xehanort, Isa and Ansem Seeker of Darkness are my top faves, though. My favourite female is most indefinitely Aqua. She's polite, loyal to her friends and incredibly powerful - an excellent role model.

Ronove

My favorite male character would definitely be Donald. I fucking love Donald.

My favorite female character and favorite character in general is Master Aqua. She's like a Knight of the Round Table, humble but still will kick your ass if you cross her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back