• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite medal artwork?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Veevee

Awards
Just wanted to know if you have one or more favorite medal artworks. :)
Mine is HD Riku.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Additional favorites are Sora and Riku EX, HD Sora, Terra / Aqua / Ventus EX, Santa Roxas and Illustrated Xemnas.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Mine is the Toon Medals. They're just stylistically cool (like an alternate reality version of the characters we love).

oubbN7m4aW

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Toon Ventus, Illustrated KH2 Kairi, Illustrated Xion Ex, Toon Santa Roxas.

Also Invi because she's just pretty.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Illustrated Sora B, it's one of my favorite artworks from Nomura and the warm colours are so gooood! Also Sora&Riku EX, Santa Roxas and uhhh HD Roxas? Forgot what it's called but the first dual wield version.

Veevee

Awards
The new Illustrated Riku EX is also really, really neat. I usually don't save for medals just because of their looks, but I'll make an exception this time. It looks just too fabulous and doesn't seem to be too bad as a medal. <3

I'd sure wish they'd make a poll before releasing a third set of medal charms, because the first two waves seemed rather eh to me. There were 3 or 4 charms in total that I'd like to have but for the other characters I'd probably had chosen a different artwork or not that character in particular at all (e.g. Winnie Pooh). I'd love a wave of EX or Illustrated medal charms, so I can at least own EX medals that way, lol.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
The new Illustrated Riku EX is also really, really neat. I usually don't save for medals just because of their looks, but I'll make an exception this time. It looks just too fabulous and doesn't seem to be too bad as a medal. <3

I'd sure wish they'd make a poll before releasing a third set of medal charms, because the first two waves seemed rather eh to me. There were 3 or 4 charms in total that I'd like to have but for the other characters I'd probably had chosen a different artwork or not that character in particular at all (e.g. Winnie Pooh). I'd love a wave of EX or Illustrated medal charms, so I can at least own EX medals that way, lol.

New Riku art is indeed amazing. I'm still impatiently waiting for a KH3 Riku medal based on that one artwork. Then it'll be goodbye jewels for me.

I don't get who chose those first medal charms and why, in all honesty. Most of them are really super-lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back