• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite minor character?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dylanjacobs1991

Namine, Roxas and the whole Twilight Town gang, i wouldn't mind them returning if they made a KH3, even though it won't happen!:D

bluwingangel

Alright everyone this is my list:
Axel: Who doesn't like this guy. I mean seriously! Except for that stupid catchphrase he says all the time.
Cloud
Tifa: She kicks total butt!
Mulan: I love her movie. She shows that women are good enough to be in battle.
Mushu: He's funny in the movie not so much in the game
Genie:Totally funny in the game and movie
Jack Skellington: I have a few merchandise of him... is that to weird.
Jack Sparrow! He was cool in the movie and in the game!
Queen Minnie: So many years and so many memories!

Cid Highwind

The Captain
Haywire said:
i didnt like tifa in KH2. i thought it was stupid how they kinda had a love triangle between cloud aerith and tifa

why not include the love triangle. i mean, it happened in ffvii so why would it be dumb to have it in kh2?

Cid Highwind

The Captain
^^^^i hated ollete, she was one of those girls that were so obbessed w/ school. "let's do our hw guys!!!" "what do you think about independent studies". and then she would make pence her slave (even tho i didn't like pence either) and whip him into shopping with her. ollete is an inconsiderate person who has more time for her hw and her self-needs than her friends

LadySamurai87

I liked Namine. She was really cool. I hated Kairi, though. >.> Maybe I just like blondes? Hahaha... But I thought Tifa looked awesome in Kingdom Hearts. And I wish Aerith hadn't died in Final Fantasy. I thought she was going to end up with Cloud and then she...she...>.>

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Can I just ask what did Namine do OOOH I CAN DRAW PRETTY PICTURE THAT MAKE MEMORIES!!! OOOOH!!! lol....I dont really like Namine.....she is just okay...

Tifa had no reason to be in kH2....OOOH I'M GONNA GO LOOK FOR CLOUD!!!!!<---that is not a purpose Nomura that is just pointlessness..though I do Adore Tifa...(why couldnt she be in her FFVII outfit instead of the AC one..)

Aerith is just....I dont know her purpose.....

Olette I still like....>_>........I have my reasons that I cant say..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back