• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite minor character?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RatedRSuperstar

Who was everybody's favorite minor character/s?

My list:

Namine- Come on, who DOESN'T like her?

Axel

Winnie The Pooh

Hades- BEST. VILLAIN. EVER.

Olette

Yuffie

Tron

Genie- He makes me laugh! Just wish Robin Williams did the voice.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
hades some how pisses me off with his little dance. My fav was Genie and Axel

Cid Highwind

The Captain
RatedRSuperstar said:
Hades- BEST. VILLAIN. EVER.

i have to agree. in greek mythology hades is great, and for a disney movie (which i don't watch a lot of) hades is by far my favorite. with the voice of James Woods, the god of the underworld is by far the best villian.

Genin~Kizashi

Wait a minute, how exactly are Axel and Namine considered "minor" characters?

Anyway, I guess my favorite would be Hades. He's one of the best villains in the game, plus James Woods is awesome.

Last edited:

Ultima_heroine

Website
kechi-twilit.livejournal.com
Genin~Kizashi said:
Wait a minute, how exactly are Axel and Namine minor considered "minor" characters?

Anyway, I guess my favorite would be Hades. He's one of the best villains in the game, plus James Woods is awesome.

I agree. Axel and Namine really can't really be minor characters considering that they play a big part in KH:CoM and KH2.

Back on Topic my favorites would have to be Jack Sparrow, Simba, Yuffie, Demyx (would Demyx be a 'minor' character - Considering that you hardly ever saw him?)

Genin~Kizashi

Ultima_heroine said:
I agree. Axel and Namine really can't really be minor characters considering that they play a big part in KH:CoM and KH2.

Back on Topic my favorites would have to be Jack Sparrow, Simba, Yuffie, Demyx (would Demyx be a 'minor' character - Considering that you hardly ever saw him?)
Yes, Demyx is a minor character. Not because he doesn't appear very much, but because he just bears a very small role in the story.

The amount that the character appears doesn't make a difference. Roxas is one of the most important characters in the game, and you hardly ever get to see him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back