• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite mission mode character?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite mission mode character?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guilded.Raven

ya, xigbar doesn't do much damage, and that just makes me mad.

I like Saix, king mickey, roxas with zero gear (dual weilding) or marluxia.

i don't like playing as Lord Xemmnas... i haven't played as Xaldin yet, larxene ticks me off.. not a very far attack range, i like Zexion, his book is wonderfull. I also like Lexaus.

Well... It wasn't really a damage thing, but an aiming thing...

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I HATE playing as Xigbar. It's not that I don't like Xigbar, just, playing as him is... irritating, for some reason...

I felt the same. At first I was so happy to be able to play a Xiggy, but the fact his attacks are weak and then you have to reload makes it irritating. I ended up dying on like the 2nd mission because of him and justs tarted using Saix since he was a major beast.

khlover7

I might return
Even though Lexaeus is my fav member I used Saix a whole lot. He's balanced in his stats, Lex is good but he's a bit slow for me.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I like Axel, he's one of favorites. I use him, Roxas, Xion, Saix, Lexaeus a lot in Mission Mode. Riku is also incredible in Mission Mode. I've only used Xemnas a few times, I could never get the hang of using him.

_-Axel-_

In a cold, dark, damp corner plotting your certain
I felt the same. At first I was so happy to be able to play a Xiggy, but the fact his attacks are weak and then you have to reload makes it irritating. I ended up dying on like the 2nd mission because of him and justs tarted using Saix since he was a major beast.

Xiggy is teh win! he is the only ranged attack making im pretty unique :D
but in all seriousness, i normally play as Axel, i have collected 356 mission crowns wid him :D
then i like Zexion, cos he is beast in magic :D

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Me too. At first I was thinking stuff like "Oh, yeah!!! Xiggy!!!"
Then when I tried playing I was thinking "...................... Switch character...."

Even though Lexaeus is my fav member I used Saix a whole lot. He's balanced in his stats, Lex is good but he's a bit slow for me.
He's too slow for me. I can't even jump and hit with me. Oh, well. Sacrifice strength for speed.

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
Now Ill go with Xion, please.

Because I got used to how Roxas battles, and since Xion *is* similar to him in battle so I am now constantly using Xion. Not to mention she has a better limit than Roxas' DW especially in aiming and fighting against enemies that are smaller and constantly moving.

I remember when I tried using DW i thought it was going to be awesome since i liked it when there was the RIku fight mission but when it was mission mode, im like he cant even deal damage or get his limit to be accurate xD;;

Same thing with Xigbar. I was excited to play him but the reloading makes it annoying T_T

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Now Ill go with Xion, please.

Because I got used to how Roxas battles, and since Xion *is* similar to him in battle so I am now constantly using Xion. Not to mention she has a better limit than Roxas' DW especially in aiming and fighting against enemies that are smaller and constantly moving.

I remember when I tried using DW i thought it was going to be awesome since i liked it when there was the RIku fight mission but when it was mission mode, im like he cant even deal damage or get his limit to be accurate xD;;

Same thing with Xigbar. I was excited to play him but the reloading makes it annoying T_T
It's not the reloading for me. I just miss alot and the bullets are a bit weak.

_-Axel-_

In a cold, dark, damp corner plotting your certain
DW Roxas, because he's balanced in all aspects.

Erk, dont remind me of him... he is pretty badass but his combo is painstakingly long, doing bad damage until the combo finisher (finally) happens. And to alll the people who think Xigbar is bad due to weak bullets, i find that if you're good at Xiggy (like me) then the missing issue isnt a problem and thus you deal alot more damage in total (along with the fact that due to longish range, u barely get hit).

Petrex

i play as
Riku: for streangth on ground and emerald serenades, etc.
Roxas: DW cuz hi sfinisher still kinda kicks ass
Marluxia: because when he floats in place its is simply fucking AMAZING
Axel: hes good at most part with speed and such
Saix: because hes strong ( though his limit is a pain to nail targets with )
Mickey: his limit is on the dot, hes finish is amazing ( its like zing zinzinzing zing ) haha and when he rolls....HAHAHAHAHAH

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Consider yourself reminded -Axel- lol.Just don't use Zero Gear then, use Two Become One, or whatever its called. Take a Power Unit out of Zero Gear, bam, no more DW Roxas. I find his combo's a little long, but always good to check out.

As for my most disliked ..I found Axel to be the weakest I've used so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back