• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite musical anyone???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

favorite musical

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
OKAY! Now I know alot of people werent lookin forward to Atlantica, but some people did! What was your favorite song???

If I had to choose, it wold prolly be Ursula's revenge or Under the Sea......this world was weird.....yet strangely cool........I dont know.....prolly more weird....anyway.....OPINION TIME! :D

Doushitemo

Definitely Under the Sea. Most of the other songs were made only for the game, and they were a bit...lacking. Swim this Way got stuck in my head so bad, it was really annoying. I really like the Japanese version of Under the Sea, though. I think it's Sora's Japanese voice. (On X-Play they showed the Japanese Under the Sea with a direct translation of the lyrics, which were pretty hiliarious.)

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
My favorite was Under the Sea. Was interesting to hear Sora sing.

By the way, I still think they should've had Demyx appear in Atlantica as a merman. That way he and Sora could've had a singin', rock and roll musical duel. That would've been tight :D .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back