• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite new aspect.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite new aspect?

• Reality Shift.

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Flowmotion.

Votes: 37 77.1%
  • Dream Eaters.

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Portals.

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
So, in your opinion, which is your favorite new aspect of the game? Reality Shift? Dream Eaters? Flowmotion? Portals? Which one is it? And if you can expand a little more; why?

axel95

Awards
I wanted to put Portals, but what you have to go through to get them all makes Flowmotion my favorite. It really speeds up the game and it just looks cool. Treasure chests are harder to find now, which is something I enjoy. Hopefully they put Flowmotion in KH3!

ShailsTDSPT

Didn't Nomura say Flowmotion was the path the series was taking? I guess that pretty much confirms flow-motion in the next games.

axel95

Awards
Didn't Nomura say Flowmotion was the path the series was taking? I guess that pretty much confirms flow-motion in the next games.
I thought he said something like that. It wouldn't make any sense for them to take it out after one game.

State

Awards
Treasure chests are harder to find now,
Hmmhmm, yeah, tell me about it. ">.> I spend about two hours looking for all of them. xD

Really? That sounds great (albeit they'll have to do something so it doesn't become a drag and people forget about it).

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I know I read somewhere that someone said they were shocked that the KH series got along this far with Flowmotion so I had to go with that. IDK who would put the portals, that stuff glitched up and gets really annoying <_<

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I know I read somewhere that someone said they were shocked that the KH series got along this far with Flowmotion so I had to go with that. IDK who would put the portals, that stuff glitched up and gets really annoying <_<

Because the 3DS as a system is a glitchy system to program for. A ton of 3DS games have glitches so don't fault the glitches.

State

Awards
It's not like there's anything gamebreaking in there.

LordPhantomhive

Awards
Can't decide between Flowmotion and Dream Eaters.>_< I just going to say both lol, but the DEs are adorable to play around with so maybe that gets the edge. Reality Shift is pretty neat in some worlds like in Country of the Musketeers and Symphony of Sorcery, but eh I don't really care as much for it nor the portals as much as Flowmotion and Dream Eaters.

Mr Yippie

One thing about the flowmotion though; it completely allows you to bypass intended platforming

See: barrels in Monstro's mouth, faithline bridges to Notre Dame roofs, bubble air lifts, etc etc

they need to fix the wall ---> jump ---> wall mechanic in flowmotion and they'll eb set

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
One thing about the flowmotion though; it completely allows you to bypass intended platforming

See: barrels in Monstro's mouth, faithline bridges to Notre Dame roofs, bubble air lifts, etc etc

they need to fix the wall ---> jump ---> wall mechanic in flowmotion and they'll eb set

I almost immediately realized this. I skipped the barrels in Mostro entirely and a lot of stuff in Symphony of Sorcery and in the last world of the game.

I put down Dream Eaters because I donate much of my time into them, but really I love it all. The flowmotion feels kind of hollow to me now, though, there are only so many times you can jump off of a cathedral or grind to the top of a tower before it feels kind of stale. It does feel like second nature to me now, though, can't imagine not being able to just throw a Large Body across the room. The Reality Shifts were all unique and interesting, my favorites are The Grid and Symphony of Sorcery. And I love those Portals, the Link Portals are just a fun little distraction and the Special Portals give me something to work towards, considering some of the later ones have enemies on par with early bosses in terms of power, can't wait to try out the Secret Portals.

My absolute favorite new thing is Symphony of Sorcery. I just love that all normal battle sounds have been replaced with music from Fantasia.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Flowmotion, Dream Eaters, and I liked the idea of the Portals. I think if they could make the portals into something more like quests and dished out by NPCs, it could be a great addition to the series.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Flowmotion, Dream Eaters, and I liked the idea of the Portals. I think if they could make the portals into something more like quests and dished out by NPCs, it could be a great addition to the series.

Oh my gosh, yes! This would be amazing, and I agree completely! I really like the idea behind the portals, and I think if they expand on them they can be really great.

Domination

Awards
I honestly have no idea how i'm going to go back to previous Kingdom Hearts games that don't support flowmotion :/

Sammi

I'm a sucker for animals, so I love to take care of my Dream Eaters! :) I also enjoy the other new aspects - particularly Flowmotion.

doortolight

Awards
I love flow motion, its a great aspect

but them dream eatrs were a pain, while usefule, they had no good story, couldn't really connect to them, and they're neon freaks

billyzanesucks

Flowmotion. In future titles, I hope they make it develop throughout the game. In 3D, you're stuck with the same moves you had at the beginning. I'd like wall-running and more involvement of enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back