• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Organization Member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

black acid

Heros need Villains
hands down zexion is my fav fav.

the power to confuse and kill enemies with the power of light and darkness.....yup his MY fav that or that smart-badass axel

generally I like all the unknowns but here's a list to keep you on top of shit

1)zexion=manepuative,cool looking, smart-boy

2)axel=you gatta love the clown face,helped sora kill marlxuia,bad ass

3)laxerene=hotty( no dip ),her personality rox,total bitch

4)lexaeus=storng,battle wise,dark(in a good way)

5)vexen=leyol, mean,......teminated

6)marxuia=evil, powerful, lets not forget he's a faget

this is my list sooooooo....sorry if I ofened anyone

Last edited:

Unknown Shadow

My favorite Unknowns are Marluxia, Axel, and Lexeaus. Marluxia is the coolest because he has that Rose Scythe thing, and he has a calm and collected attitude. Also I think that he's the strongest Unknown, even moreso than Axel. Therefore Marluxia is my numero uno Unknown. Axel comes in second. Don't get me wrong, he's really cool and all, but his red hair and fire powers just don't cut it. Lexeaus is cool also. He is so strong and has that look of steel that lets people know that he'll rip them limb from limb if they get out of line. I was kinda' hoping he'd beat Riku in their little battle, but ah well... Anyways, Marluxia is the best, when Axel in second, and Lexeaus in third.

Yue

Radical fcuker.
Without a doubt, my favorite Organization member is Axel. Who can deny his awesome red hair and those blazing fire and wind wheels? And of course, Red is my fav color and fire is my fav element so... yeah

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Larxene is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!! Then Zexion, then Axel.

Unknown Shadow

How can you like Larxene better than Axel? I mean, come on, Larxene sucks. And no, a movie with Axel as the star would just not work, sorry. I do think it would be cool if Marluxia, Lexeaus, and Axel got in a fight, though. Although Marluxia would win, I'm sure the revered Axel would put up at least a small fight...

Joker Boi_No.12

Larxene IS the BEST

LARXENE, LARXENE, LARXENE, I could say her name all day she is THE best KH character IMO. She is awesome and her overall view and attitude electrifies me XD. She is cute, mean, and evil three great attributes in my heart she will never die and I HATE Sora for killing her I could barely stand to fight her in CoM. She is a Thunder goddess and I love her and she BETTER appear in KH2. I feel the game wouldnt be complete without her. ROCK ON LARXENE!;)

KeybladeMaster503

I'm the real Keyblade Master! All of you are fakes
Of course, My favorite is Larxene and Zexion. Larxene because she's hot (not as hot as Kairi and Rikku and Asuka from Tekken 5 thought hehe) and she's awesome and can do like a 10 move combo. Zexion cause of his look and he has no weapon and he can clone himself etc.

KHF

Axel, cause he was the only organization member who actually gave me a real challenge(the last time u fite him). i beat the others with ease, but with axel, i lost 10-12. no offence to others who like the other organization members, but they're not that powerful. anyways, it's just my opinion.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Larxene. Not because she's "hot" as everyone seems to think, but because she is... Cute. And I like her attitude.

EverlastingLight

I love Axel. He is my absolute favorite, mainly because his elements fire, and that's my favorite element. Then it would have to be Larxene. Total attitude baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back