• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

favorite part character/limit attack

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hot_Chocolate

well if i were to choose my favorite party characters it would be a tie between auron because he was just fricken sweet and riku becuase he was kick ass and there was a neat limit command with him.

Last edited:

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Personally, I like a lot of the different characters' limit attacks, but I'd have to say my favorite is definently Tron's limit command, called "Setup". I like it because, not only does it do a lot of damage with cluster code and burst pulse, but afterwards you can use Reprogram to let Tron's limit keep on attacking, while you just keep on attacking like usual.

Oracle

Favorite Part: Scene when

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Favorite Limit: Auron's limit

Favorite Reaction: The one you use on Demix where Sora taps on Demey's shoulder xD (not to be mistaken with the reaction you use on his water forms)

Chaotic

The funniest character period was Xigbar because he calls you a "clever little sneak". I died laughing the first time. and Xemnas. reason? look at my sig. most pointless character, Scar's ghost. WHY!!!!!???

Trinity Limit when donald and goofy arent around = death to all!

Dreday06'

my favorite part is the 1000 heartless war that was just so detailed and the cutscenes were tight as well. My favorite limit is riku and soras it was the best limit hands down str8 up whatever:D

K

Kairi_MAX

Namine and Roxas because they're just sooo the coolest characters!

Senior_Superboy

My favorite limits are Riku's and Sora's, then Goofy's Whirli-Goof, it's pretty strong.

My favorite scene is when
Spoiler Spoiler Show

If that counts.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
for some reason I really like dthe root ravenger reaction command. Oh and I also like the one where not sure if this is a spoiler but oh well,
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I REALLY liked that reaction command.

My favorite limit... hmm.. probably Auron and
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back