• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Quote?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
"whats yours is mine!" vanitas/VS battle cry.

plus anything hades said XD

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Ok I just played Neverland in Aquas story. I loved it when she said to Vanitas "You Freak!"

Radon

mofo
"You're awful Aqua" Ven. I lol'd

All the Ven/Vanitas/Sora quotes sounded dirty. Especially the Sora/Ven parts. "So warm"

Z

Zulkir

Some of MX's I found really funny

"Feckless Neophyte!"

"Eraqus, you sly fox".

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
Fear leads to obsession with power, and obsession beckons the darkness.
- Master Eraqus

It gives me so much lulz as to how similar it is to Yoda's infamous quote (and how it's voiced by a Star Wars actor, too) And as we know, fear leads to the dark side of the force:

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
I guess Luke Skywalker is Yoda, then.

sonickenshin

Awards
Xehanort said:
"Still so blind...then I shall make you see! Come to the place where Keyblade Wielders leave their mark on fate! The Keyblade Graveyard! There you will watch your dear Ventus and Aqua meet their ends! And the last light within you will DIE!"

"Really. You would rather die than use the power? Feckless neophyte."

"At last our moment is here. Out with the old and brittle vessel and in with a younger, stronger new one! I swore I would survive and be there to see what awaited beyond the Keyblade War! And now it shall be your darkness that shall be the ark that sustains me!"

"Your body submits, your heart succumbs, so why does your mind resist?!"

Vanitas said:
"Join now with your better half, Ventus!"

"I'll be the one asking the questions! And why shouldn't I? Between you and me, I'll be the only one who will walk out of here alive."

"I think that kid's outgrown such a childish toy. If you ask my opinion. Just like I outgrown my need for you."

"Suffer!"

Braig said:
"Hey you old coot! You said I wouldn't get hurt! I didn't sign up to be collateral damage! No way! AS IF!"

"Ok ok, fine fine! You-You still need me! You still need me to do something right? All I'm asking is that you keep your end of the bargain. I mean, what's a little scratch on my face, huh? All things considered. I'm just lucky he didn't steal my heart like Princess-Whatever-It-Was."

"Heh, for a Keyblade Master, you're not very...what's the word - good?"

"I see you~"

Aqua said:
"I'm with you! Go!"

"You freak!"

Sora said:
"I dunno, Riku. You say some pretty weird stuff sometimes!"

Everything Hades says.

The script is pretty good in this game.

luvan1me

i'm so happy ppl found the latin pun hilarious XD love hades <3 but at the same time hate him lol XD
love braig <33333~
and just ven is funny XD waaay better than roxas <_< his emo self XD

and terra needs to GET A BRAIN! DX aqua needs to get laid! and ventus.... i donno XD

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Haha, Braig's "I see you" battle quote.

I kept losing against him, and my sister (who was watching, and doesn't really play KH) got so fed up with that line that she said something like, "I hope [Terra] stabs your eye out." XD

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Braig's quotes are all Epic. I'm kinda surprised no one has put any of his other battle Quotes.

"You better start running!" Braig

"Lend me your strength, Terra. Right this wrong that I have wrought." Master Xehanort. His face is just funny looking when he says Wrought. Makes me laugh.

"Not bad at all. Congratulations. I'll keep you around...Never hurts to have a backup." Vanitas sounds so damn cocky when he says this. Like he's toying with Aqua...He probably is.

Hahahahahaa! The X-Blade is made of your Heart too, idiot. If you destroy it, your Heart will vanish forever." Vanitas.

"Someone tell me how I got so SMALL!" Ventus. Seems to be a fan favorite. It's just so funny, and he says it so well...

" 'X'. A most ancient letter. Some say 'Kye', but the meaning is the same. Death. A letter that spells endings..." Master Xehanort.

"Please, tell me the amnesia was just a sick joke." Braig.

There are too many good ones to count...

Z

Zulkir

I like how he talks about Eraqus's death, "You gotta be angry at Terra for deep-sixing your master right?"

Braig is the Revolver Ocelot and the Lebowski of the KH series.

Fallen Prince

Sora running "You call that running?!" and "I'm like the BEST secret keeper in the world!" I thought they were great, cuz of how was acting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back