• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Quote?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku911

"A friendship between boys, almost makes me feel jealous" - Aqua is full of lolz.

Xion_Z_Forgotten

All of Braigs dialogue, just absolutely awesome!

but really, I do like, hows it go again, Lea's speech on memories, ad not the line in general, but how Ven says 'He said to take 2 grownups' just had to squeal right there XDXD

Coeurl

Demon Dance
everything what Braig said especially...
Braig: blah blah blah random words blah blah blah, AS IF!

everything what Vanitas said especially...
Vanitas: AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Xion_Z_Forgotten

^ after practically everything Braig said, as if, he got the Axel treatment XDXD which I don't find as annoying...

The_Savage_Nymph

"I know I won't forget you. Believe me, I try all the time." - Isa

I watched that cutscene on my cousin's PSP (seeing as I don't know if I'll get one or not) and it made us both laugh! Isa's one of my favourite characters.

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
“This heart belongs again to darkness. All worlds begin in darkness and all so end. The heart is no different. Darkness sprouts within it, grows consumes it. Such is its nature. In the end, every heart returns to the darkness whence it came.” -terranort.

and "your heart submits, your body subcombs but why does your mind reisit?!" *then LS kicks his ass*

Can somebody tell me how I got so SMALL!

XD

Last edited:

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
"these are lifetime passes to disney town,but they told me to take two grown ups" i liked the look on ven's face when he said it

"aqua you're awful"-

ven-radiant garden

DestinysPromise

Braig: "I didn't sign up to be collateral damage"

"That would have ruined my week for sure".

Ven: "...take two grown-UP's". (or uh something like that, when he gives Aqua and Terra their passes to Disney Town.)

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
they're his friends,not parents
and the theme of KH is friendship so i doubt he considers them parents anyway

He's not saying that they are. Originally, the term used (at least in a lot of translations) was "parents" or "guardians". In the english version, it's "grown ups."

I agree with HeartSeams. Personally, I don't know of any places that sell parent passes and children passes. It's either child, or adult. Grown ups makes more sense.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
silly one
"He wants me to make some kind of kibade, (xblade) i dont even know what that is!"-Ven

seriouse one
"Your body sumbits, Your heart ssuccumbs so why does your mind resist!" -Terranort

Z

Zulkir

No one seems to have said this yet but

"You never stood a chance against us, Ventus!" -Vanitas

The line itself isn't exceptional, it's the evil way he says it.

Radar

Bronze Member
"This x-blade will open a door, one that leads to all worlds. Then, keyblade bearing warriors will flock here, from each and every one of them, to battle for the light within Kingdom Hearts. And just like the legend says, the Keybalde War will begin!" Ven possessed.

"You never stood a chance against us, Ventus." Vanitas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back