• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

favorite quotes from kingdom hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Otaku

whats your favorite quote from this game?

mine is (note: this is on the title screen. if you wait a while there is a little "video summary" of the game if you will. it pops up just when it starts. its in little fragments and took me a while to get it.)

"thinking of you whereever you are.
we pray for our sorrows to end,
and hope our hearts will blend.
now i will step forward to realize this wish.
and who knows, starting a new journey may not be so hard,
or maybe, it has already begun.
there are many worlds
but share the same sky.
one sky---one destiny"

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Mine is:

"Distant hearts, when rejoined as 1, may find the light within."
That's KH2

My favorite quote from the original is what Leon says at Hollow Bastion. I keep on forgetting.

BlueTigerCutie92

Mine is the line Sora says when he is in the Hollow Bastion Grand Hall! "I don't need a weapon, I have the greatest weapon of all. My heart. It has grown with each new exp. and has found a home with new friend I have made and as long as they don't forget me, I am strongier than ever."

winged_angel

ilike these
1Your wrong. I know now, without a doubt, that Kingdom Hearts is light
2when ansem tells sora the first time ::eek:ne who knows nothing can understand nothin:: i like that cuz itz true

chris2k

mine is the convisation between sora and riku in hollow bastion

after riku has how sora can't fight without a weapon sora says avut his heart and then riku calls it weak and sora then says

allthought my heart my be weak its grown with each new experience and it made a home with all the freinds that iv made and if they remember me from time timo time they don't forget me then are hearts will be one.

Stella

Website
s9.invisionfree.com
I like the one where Sora and the group return to the island and they go see who was that character by the shore. Love the qoute Ansem said I forgot what it was but I do have it in my memory.

shadowkiller

I have 4.

1. My sig.
2. When Ansem sees the light, "the light..." in that hoarse whisper
3. That whole Ansem thing with the every heart must go, EVERY HEART RETURN TO
DARKNESS! or whatever he says. The whole scene. (I used to have that commited to
memory...)
4. When Leon says the whole thing about how they will never forget each other.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
1. when riku (with ansem in him) is telling sora about his keyblade and turns around and says " Behlod"
2. when they are on the ship at the beginning of neverland and riku has said he is with the dark side and Sora says " Your stupid"

( least fav. line would be when Riku gives you the wooden sword at hollow bastion and he says " there can't be two keyblade masters" the way he says it is way creep)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back