• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Favorite ► Favorite songs from a video game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Basically, what is one of your favorite songs from a video game, and if possible, post it.
Here are some of my faves.

YouTube - ICO - You were there - "You Were There" from ICO
YouTube - Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater Soundtrack: Snake Eater - "Snake Eater" from Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
YouTube - Shadow Of The Colossus Soundtrack - The Opened Way (1) - "The Opened Way" from Shadow of the Colossus
YouTube - Utada Hikaru - Sanctuary - "Sanctuary" from Kingdom Hearts 2
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Simple and Clean/Hikari (Orchestral) - "Simple And Clean- Orchestral" from Kingdom Hearts
YouTube - Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - One Winged Angel - "One Winged Angel" from Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
YouTube - The 13th Anthology - Drammatica by Yoko Shimomura- "The 13th Anthology" from Kingdom Hearts: RE: Chain of Memories
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 2- Fight to The Death- "A Fight to the Death" from Kingdom Hearts 2
YouTube - Top Ten Video Game Songs (#10) Katamari on the Rocks ~ Main Theme - Katamari Damacy- "Katamari on the rocks" from Katamari Damacy
YouTube - FFVII Crisis Core Soundtrack: Under the Apple Tree- "Under the Apple Tree" from Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
YouTube - Metal Gear Solid Soundtrack: The Best Is Yet To Come- "The Best is Yet to Come" from Metal Gear Solid
YouTube - Metal Gear Solid 2 ending theme- "Can't Say Goodbye to Yesterday" from Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
YouTube - Metal Gear Solid 3 Ending Theme - Way To Fall- " Way to Fall" from Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
YouTube - ? Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops End Credits Theme - Calling To The Night- "Calling to the Night" from Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
YouTube - ? Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots End Credits Theme - Here's To You- "Here's to You" from Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

Last edited:

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Hmm, I'm gonna seem a bit pathetic with my choices. But I really do enjoy them.

The 13th Anthology - Re: Chain of Memories
The Truth Behind the Project - Crisis Core
Somnus - Final Fantasy Versus XIII (provided it's even in the game)
Fate of the Unknown - Birth by Sleep

Reifon

You looking for instrumentals or songs with lyrics. For Instrumental, I choose Primal Eyes (Parisyte Eve) and for lyrics I choose Karma (Tales of the Abyss)

Shinra

Banned
Awards
hmmmm

ff6: the decicive battle- nobou uematsu

simple and clean-utada hikaru-kh1

Kiss me goodbye-Angela aki-FF12

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Some of the ones I liked, you already posted so I wont post them over again. I don't really have favorites but here are some I enjoyed -

YouTube - Eyes On Me - FF VIII

YouTube - Final Fantasy X-Suteki Da Ne

YouTube - Xenosaga: Maybe Tomorrow

YouTube - FINAL FANTASY XII- KISS ME GOODBYE

YouTube - Final Fantasy X-2 Music - 1000 Words (English Version) (this version is a bit different from the one I prefer but I couldn't find that one anyway)

YouTube - Metal Gear Solid: Soundtrack - Calling to the Night

YouTube - Shadow Hearts II ~ Moon Love Flower ~ Ending

YouTube - Dreaming My Way Home - Rogue Galaxy

YouTube - Mirror's Edge OST: "Still Alive" (Main Theme) by Lisa Miskovsky

That's all I can think of right now.

Edit: Oops I see BluFire had kiss me goodbye too. I was making my list before I saw your post :p

Last edited:

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back