• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

favorite world to fight in

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what is your favorite world to fight in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos_Maker

I like Hollow Bastion INSIDE the castle. Outside you can fall down and it can become anyoing. I am not really sure why. Maybe it is because the Hartless are strong but are easy to defeat so you get EXP easily. Hollow Bastion is closely followed by Neverland for the reasons stated above.

P.S. If you didn't read the above it is because you can fly.

K

Kegluneq

I liked the end of the world eh world because there were so many heartless! i mean i was havin a blast killin all of em thats soooooo fun thats basically my favorite thing to go and do is kill as many heartless its like inuyasha tetsiega-however u spell it- with ultima weapon i was invincible heheh

DarkOblivion

End of world was also ver cool, especialy on expert mode, cuzz the heartless where soo strong on expert

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Same here! I love Never Land for it's in flight battles.

sinharvest_angel

end of the world, it has like all the heartless at there peak, but really to me all the world are awsome, cept for atlantica

DarkOblivion

yeah atlantica was very bad, I finished atlantica after I finished Hallow BAstion, because I disliked it very much

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Hollow Bastion cos it had the best battle and boss music, and i liked antlantica... y do u all hate it so much...?

vivi.kent

well i wouldve say coliseum. but ya i do like neverland and hollowbastion.
I don't like the Deep Jungle tho, because i always think it's a waste of time, i dunno i just dont really like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back