• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

favourite cut scene in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haxon

when sora wakes up from the pod. for some reason it gives me goosebumps and i get teary eyed. idk why
it felt like its when the game accually starts and im like OMG ITS SORA! HES BACK AND HE WENT THOUGHT PUBERTY! and then he dances with donald and goofy and i feel happy and then they see the thank namine thing from CoM. And the KH2 logo comes up. So many good things in that scene. :36:

Last edited:

Apollo

Silver Member
I enjoyed Roxas Vs Sora. I have a save right before it.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Where Sora has his epiphany and there's Saix telling him he can't see Kairi, even after he begged him to let him.

B

Blade5468

My fav scene is when Roxas says his summer vacation is over.

Wevvy

Shouldnt this be in "Your favourite" forum? Ehhh w/e

I liek when Sora was kneeling in front of Riku and crying.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
My fave cut scean was after the credits with SRK reading the letter.

And when Sora was jumping with Donald and Goofy. I dunno why. =/

Grey

I have a few:

My most favorite scene was when Roxas opens Sora's pod in the Prologue. I felt truly sorry for Roxas there. Then again, that was the most powerful scene in the entire prologue, and I enjoyed the prologue more than the actual game, so...

I also really liked when Sora and Riku landed in the Destiny Islands, and the cutscene during the Attack on Hollow Bastion, when everyone is shown fighting.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
the huge army of heartless vs people of hollow bastion scene was epic

ad scene b4 axeland roxas fight was both awesome and sad cause that was the end of their time together but at same time i was like WHOA, DUAL WIELD!!!!!!

pak009

My fave is when Cloud go one on one with Sephiroth. Pretty awesome cut scene!

Papou

The end of the prologue, Axel's death, Sora and Riku going back to the island. And the scene right before you fight Demyx. The last Pooh scene is pretty cute.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Well, mine have all been said. So I'll just quote them all.

I like the scene where Axel fights all of the nobodies with Sora, even though he dies at the end.

My fav scene is when they're at Hollow Bastion and there's a full out war going on against the Heatless.

That's a tough one. I have to say the scene with Sora and Riku on the Dark Coastline.

Where Sora has his epiphany and there's Saix telling him he can't see Kairi, even after he begged him to let him.
I laughed alot at this scene. Gotta love Saix.

The end of the prologue, Axel's death, Sora and Riku going back to the island. And the scene right before you fight Demyx. The last Pooh scene is pretty cute.

When Hayner, Pence, Olette and Roxas are on the Clock tower having Sea Salt Ice Cream. :)
It's nostalgic.

All of those.

saix is defiantly the creepiest org member in kh2 :eek:

Bite your tongue. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back