• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

favourite cut scene in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Just about anything with Roxas and HPO.
Santa telling Sora to believe in finding Riku, and us learning Riku's why Sora's on Santa's naughty list.
Sora and Riku meeting and Sora bursting into tears.

I had forgotten about those two. Sora's face upon seeing Jolly Old St. Nick was great.

EDIT: Oh, and I have another to add.

At the end of Halloweentown when Sora fatasizes about dancing with Kairi. 'Twas cute.

Papou

I love all of the scenes that have to do with Sora and Christmas. He's so stinking cute.

I like most of the Roxas scenes. Prolly the worst parts of the prologue though are Hayner's G-rated rant of angst on the first day and Seifer calling RHPO "lamers".

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
As far as HPO+R scenes go, I love the one that shows if you lose to Setzer. It has so much more impact and gives a far better insight into their friendship than if he wins, imo. That, and Pence is a good guy. Really. I love him so much ;w;

Firo

Oh Crap
I liked the one when before you fight Xemnas for first at the skyscraper. When it's just Sora and Xemnas.

Diastyl

I like the part where Sora and Roxas meet, it's actually quite fun to see sora all confused and shocked to see him....hehehe I'm a random noob that likes funny parts

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
The scene where Axel appears the first time, the scene right before Axel's and Roxas' second battle (no, I'm definitely not an Axel -fan...), the battle scenes in Hollow Bastion, and the scene with Sora and Riku in the Realm of Darkness or whatever it is (you know, the dark shore placey-thing).

Zeph

imp of the perverse
As far as HPO+R scenes go, I love the one that shows if you lose to Setzer. It has so much more impact and gives a far better insight into their friendship than if he wins, imo. That, and Pence is a good guy. Really. I love him so much ;w;

That is a cute one. I like losing occassionally jst to see that scene.

Bond_of Flames

Mine is when Roxas finds Sora when he was sleeping and says "looks like my summer vacation is... over". Sad but I love it

Papou

You can lose?? *youtube* ohhhhh. I never even knew that existed. It's very cute, but I can never move on with a game if I lose a fight.

Alchemic_Bankai

As over-stated, cliche, stupid, and stereotypical of a FFVII fan as it is, the Cloud vs. Sephiroth scene, just because Cloud is awesome. I also like the Sora vs. Roxas scene. I think there should be more scene fights because they look cooler than the actuall fights( I think this is what they tried to do with the reaction commands, but they really just became an easy way to knock off chunks of hp).

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You can lose?? *youtube* ohhhhh. I never even knew that existed. It's very cute, but I can never move on with a game if I lose a fight.

I don't mind losing if I get that adorable of a cutscene :36: plus, as I said before, I prefer the medal you get because it raises your attack, instead of the belt that raises your various elemental defenses.

Papou

I don't mind losing if I get that adorable of a cutscene :36: plus, as I said before, I prefer the medal you get because it raises your attack, instead of the belt that raises your various elemental defenses.

+Attack power is good but I'm very very weird about the winning thing. Trying to do a low-level run-through of KH I fought Leon like 10 times until I won. Losing and moving on would have driven me totally insane for the rest of the game, even if I had intended to lose.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
+Attack power is good but I'm very very weird about the winning thing. Trying to do a low-level run-through of KH I fought Leon like 10 times until I won. Losing and moving on would have driven me totally insane for the rest of the game, even if I had intended to lose.

Same thing with me, lol. It drives me crazy to lose a battle... so usually when I do lose intentionally for a specific cutscene or whatever, I restart and win. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back