• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favourite Foreteller?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

LightJak

Awards
I say Ava mostly because it was her Union I chose when I Played Unchained/Union Cross. She's my master

bambii

Awards
Website
twitter.com
Y’all I just rewatched Back Cover and have done a complete 180, Aced is badass and gets way too much hate

He’s definitely abrasive and belligerent, and clearly has an inferiority complex, though that’s part of what makes him interesting. But looking back on his actions, I found myself agreeing with him… 80% of the time lol. Ira and Invi are kind of fanatical MoM purists and their actions incited suspicion and fragmentation amongst the 5. Aced recognized this early on and called it out for what it was. He was the only one with the courage to attempt to build solidarity around a common enemy (Darkness), understanding the significance/urgency. Even that exchange with Gula—Aced says “we’re comrades,” Gula mumbles “I wouldn’t call us comrades…” lol fuck off Gula

His means were overly combative but his intentions were largely in the right place. He even shows restraint at times—like saying they shouldn’t confront Ira directly. I kinda see him as backed into a corner by the others. They all ragged on him and made unjust misaccusations (or stayed silent as he was treated poorly). Hell, he was even at the receiving end of everyone’s jokes when the MoM was still around. I almost can’t blame him for blowing up.

Sure, he was partially motivated by a desire to lead, but he’s the only one amongst the foretellers who actually displayed signs of real leadership. Tied with Ava for me, easy. Maybe even surpassing Ava?

Ira, Invi, and Gula kinda suck 😅

#AcedDidNothingWrong
(but jk he still kinda did, I guess he’s also the one who actually instigated physical violence lol. still an antagonist and all)

Last edited:
Back