• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favourite Foreteller?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zetta slow

Awards
My favourite is probably Gula, just because of how chill he is. The guy’s always sitting on a table or box, and he’s pretty smart.

bambii

Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ava is easy to like, but I’m actually inclined to say Ira. He carries a quiet confidence, a sense of nobility, and a genuine desire to understand things intellectually — for better or for worse. Makes for an interesting set of character flaws.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Ava. She's the only one really doing things on her own. Next to Master of Masters she's probably my favorite to come out of the mobile game era of KH. Though I have grown to like Aced, mainly because he wanted to defy the master's teachings and I was like "good, do it" I'm currently neutral on Ira and Invi, and I absolutely despise Gula. I hope someone makes a fur rug out of him, grrrr.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I’m pretty sure Luxu isn’t a foreteller. The foretellers were talked about a lot but (to my knowledge) he was never mentioned when talking about them.
Right. Luxu isn't a Foreteller since he lacks the defining factor that actually makes a person one (no Book of Prophecies means no foretelling).

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Well I went Team Snake so her I guess. 'Course that was back I bought into the whole reincarnation theory thing and thought she was Aqua. Whoops.

Dark Rot

Awards
Invi. Based on nothing but the serpentine theme, which tells me she's the smartest. Some good it did her, though.

Vulpes XIII

Awards
My favourite is Ava because I find her character interesting and I’m looking forward to seeing more of her in future games and I also really like her design as well.

LoneFox

Awards
My favourite is Ava because I find her character interesting and I’m looking forward to seeing more of her in future games and I also really like her design as well.

She is my favourite as well, but unfortunately the best guess about her situation now is that she is dead for good. Before the UX finale, the main reason to expect her to return was the masks. They obviously had to have some purpose, and because she was the one separated from the other four, it made sense to expect it to be about her. But now we know that their real purpose was to indirectly help hiding Luxu's true identity by establishing the norm that no-one's face is visible (think how suspicious it would look if he was the only one whose face is hidden). So, it seems that Ava's role has really been completed.

...and of course, now that I have said that, she ends up making a surprise appearance in DR or something like that. 🦊

Dark Rot

Awards
I think Ava will at least return in her fox form that was cut from Sora's throne illustration from KH3 (and possibly KH3 itself). Or if that wasn't literally her, maybe it's her familiar or something along those lines.

edit: or Spirit

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I think Ava will at least return in her fox form that was cut from Sora's throne illustration from KH3 (and possibly KH3 itself). Or if that wasn't literally her, maybe it's her familiar or something along those lines.

edit: or Spirit
It wasn't specifically meant to be her. Nomura originally drew that artwork as a gift for longtime friends who've worked with him on KH for many years, and included references to their other projects. When he repurposed it for KH3, he removed those extra details since they were not relevant to the game.

Dark Rot

Awards
It wasn't specifically meant to be her. Nomura originally drew that artwork as a gift for longtime friends who've worked with him on KH for many years, and included references to their other projects. When he repurposed it for KH3, he removed those extra details since they were not relevant to the game.
If that's the case, what's the fox from? It's hard not to think there's a connection.

RonaldPoe

Awards
Ava. She's the only one really doing things on her own. Next to Master of Masters she's probably my favorite to come out of the mobile game era of KH. Though I have grown to like Aced, mainly because he wanted to defy the master's teachings and I was like "good, do it" I'm currently neutral on Ira and Invi, and I absolutely despise Gula. I hope someone makes a fur rug out of him, grrrr.

I think you got Aced and Gula mixed up. Aced is the jerk with the bear mask. I hope Aced becomes a boss in the next game though ...

I agree that Invi has a lot of potential in the future (along with a cool design). Perhaps she could try to recruit Sora. Ava, Gula, and Ira are also cool in their own ways.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I think you got Aced and Gula mixed up. Aced is the jerk with the bear mask. I hope Aced becomes a boss in the next game though ...

I agree that Invi has a lot of potential in the future (along with a cool design). Perhaps she could try to recruit Sora. Ava, Gula, and Ira are also cool in their own ways.
No mix up. Gula has rubbed me the wrong way ever since I watched Back Cover. I enjoyed Aced putting Gula in his place. The leopard triggers me. It's just a personal thing.

Back