• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favourite Kingdom Hearts Trio?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Best Kingdom Hearts Trio?

• Destiny Trio [Sora, Kairi, Riku]

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sea-Salt Trio [Roxas, Xion, Axel]

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Wayfinder Trio [Ventus, Terra, Aqua]

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • Lost Trio [Naminé, Riku Replica, Vanitas]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Disney Trio [Mickey, Donald, Goofy]

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Masters Trio [Xehanort, Eraqus, Yen Sid]

• Union X Trio [Player, Skuld, Ephemer]

• Dandelion Trio [Lauriam, Elrena, Strelitzia]

• Radiant Garden Trio [Lea, Isa, Subject X]

• Total voters

kohrin

the wayfinder trio always has my heart. imo they're the trio with the best characters and these characters have the best interactions. i know a lot of people hate terra but idk he was always so funny to me lol i love him. aqua is one of the best characters in general and ventus is so sweet, i just adore him. i love their friendship with one another, it warms my heart.

if not them, then i always found the kairi trio (kairi, xion and namine) to have some potentially interesting interactions. i'm biased, though, since i love all those girls with everything i got. i also really love the sea salt trio, even though they make me so sad sometimes 😭😭😭

i agree with the general consensus that the destiny trio has had like... 0 interaction as a group. i wanna learn more about them as a group of friends, but it's always just sora and riku or sora and kairi. hopefully the more recent game will bless us with some decent friend group interaction.

Back