• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favourite Moment in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

meertallica

Website
www.facebook.com
It's got to be the first Xigbar meet, he just proper makes me laugh
'Now do you really think thats fair, shutting me down like that?' Haha.

But then.. I've forgotten most of the scenes and I'm playing through the game again to watch them so there are probably better scenes haha! I do like the beginning scene too though, where Roxas says his vacation is over and it plays the 'Roxas' music, it almost made me cry :')

Atrez

My favorite cene has to be the scene where Sora runs into xemnas after the 1000 heartless battle at radient gardens

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
  • Sora and Riku's reunion.
  • When we find out from Santa Riku's why Sora didn't believe in Santa.
  • Sora's mental breakdowns. Specifically when he says it's his fault because he's the key that connects everyone.
  • When Demyx died. Gtfokthxbai.
  • "This is my story... and you're not a part of it."
  • When Sora and Kairi met because it gave one hell of a point of reference to compare other reunions to, hence showing Sora doesn't love her if he cares about her at all.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
  • Sora and Riku's reunion.
  • Sora's mental breakdowns. Specifically when he says it's his fault because he's the key that connects everyone.
  • When Demyx died. Gtfokthxbai.
  • "This is my story... and you're not a part of it."
these, plus the Axel vx Roxas in the computer room of the mansion, and jack sparrow is talking about bringing a blood thirdty crew after sora ha ha

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I also liked how after Goofy gets hit in the head with the big rock Mickey gets mad and then he throws off the Organization cloak and summons his keyblade. That was pure Mickey awesomeness. :D

Original Sin

When "shit hits the fan" in Hallow Bastion, leading up to the Thousand Heartless battle.

The entire Final Form Xemnas fight.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
  • When Sora and Kairi met because it gave one hell of a point of reference to compare other reunions to, hence showing Sora doesn't love her if he cares about her at all.

Best. Moment. EVER. =D

Only proves he's got the hots for Namine and Riku and not Kairi.

advent wolf

1)"If the subject fails to respond, use aggression to liberate his true disposition" XD
2)"This is my story, and you're not a part of it"
3)"Sora, you're lucky... looks like my summer vacation is over..." - Very beautiful scene :,)

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
I also liked Jack Sparrow's line about how the Organization makes pirates look like proper gents XD
haha yes that was funny, another scene that made me laugh was hayner pence and olettes pathetic attempt to stop axel from taking kairi. they didnt even touch him and just fell over without him doing anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back