• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favourite Moment in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
@ xx kairi xx: ahhh! L icon XD :3

@ Atemmisc: lol xD that moment was too funny.

My favorite moments would be most sora/roxas moments (not referring to yaoi :/) which includes:

When sora looks at the struggle trophy blue small sphere shaped gem thingy and a moment he turns to roxas.

When sora cried leaving to twilight town because it was like roxas crying leaving twilight, dunno if that counts as a roxas/sora moment though.

When sora and namine fuse into sora and kairi, even though that was sad.

When in the end sora and kairi smile @ eachother and they turn into roxas and namine for a moment.

When roxas says "I guess my summer vacation is... over" to sora in the pod who's just about to wake up

Putting spoilers incase some ppl haven't finished KH2 :)

Oh grim you are a genius!

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
When Sora gets blown out of Winnie the Pooh's book. -_- No really my favorite moment is probably at the end on the islands where Sora says:We're back and Kairi says "You're home". That was a pretty good ending. :)

Vidaxd

Hehe Yaoi is a homosexuality in the manga and anime world. Soooo...Riku and Sora...like at the end of the game when Sora is helping Riku down to the water and is clearly rubbin up on his a** while doing so.

I'd have to say...the scenes with the Gullwings...I actually really liked them >_<

Oh and fusking Axel's badass speach right before the second time you fight him. That smexy smirk is pretty amazing.

Uhhhmmm....I thought was kinda funny when Kairi was like..."Right. So...Ra" ...just proves how retarded she is

Qu?bec

When Roxas' story was finally over(took me 3 hours to do that part)
And the awsomeness of Auron when he's battling Hades : "This is my story and you're not part of it"

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
@ Riku47: A gayness in the anime/manga world xD pretty much what Vidaxd said lol

Oh yeah and also the moment when Roxas and the gang go up to the clock tower and after winning the struggle battle all four hold up their struggle sphere-crystals up to the sunset. That was just so sweet :)

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
The second fight between Axel and Roxas, and the scene after the war at Hollow Bastion at Dark Depths.

There were many touching moments, but they were not my favourites.

caleb&sora

Awards
Possibly the beginning and end. I almost cried when I saw Sora and Kairi taking each others hands and the lucky charm is between them. And I love the music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back