• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fear facter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

halo

I love this show I see it every night it rocks and if you seen this show please share what you think of this show.

Shallow

That show is so disgusting because you eat raw animals and do crazy stunts. I can't believe they would eat roaches or other insects, would that mess their health up or something. I sometimes feel sorry for the people that loses because they want do all those nasty stuff to win 50 Grand.

I would never want to competite on that show, never in my life.

axelslegwarmer

Website
www.luciferownsme.deviantart.com
I used to watch it, but after a while, they seem to have run out of crazy/stupid/creepy/gross things to do.

Though the Christmas one included eating Hundred Year Old Eggs which is a Chinese delicacy and my mother and my sister eat that normally... It's very good with porridge/congee. I think it's too bitter though and I always "de-egged" my porridge when I was little. Though, I don't know if Reindeer ....umm...parts... taste any good though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back