• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fears about Birth by Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblademasterbb

:36::36::36::cry::cry::wink::wink::cool::tongue::tongue:I hope its more like kh1 because the story was there kh2 it's story wasn't really important it kinda seemed like it was a " what can we do to make gameplay better but you left the story behind which kinda sucks" uh i really hope it's harder than kh1 because i don't know about u guys but it was still kinda easy well just the way i played it cause by the time i left Destiny's Island i was already at lvl 20 .if you lvl up early in the game it becomes easier to level up later on. i spend an entire day just for lvlng up. and i hope. and i really hope that they keep the story concurrent with the originals because series have been known to make conderdictions in story when doing prequels

Takarifan101

What I really worry about it substance.
With KH it had the perfect amount of enemies and gameplay
With KH 2 it lacked the random enemies, they appeared but not in the quantites in KH, and to make up for that they used more required battles and movie parts

I also hope hope for the jumping and maps like in KH those were fun and it wasn't until I replayed it that I realized how much I missed them

One final part that I really detested was they put in too much stuff in KH 2- Levels for summons, levels for drives, limits, thousands of combos and on top of all that each sora powered up at the same rate

Relix

A traveler
Awards
If the story and gameplay is good, it will most likely be my fav KH game (excluding KH1)

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Everyone think s its not gonna be short just cause theres 3 different scenarios look at Dissidia FF each story was like an hour long and there were 10-12 of them

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Eh, I'm pretty confident this game will be worth the buy. The gameplay looks nice, and I'm not thinking it will be a quick beat game, so as long as the storyline is solid, I'll be more than happy with it.

Takarifan101

Eh, I'm pretty confident this game will be worth the buy. The gameplay looks nice, and I'm not thinking it will be a quick beat game, so as long as the storyline is solid, I'll be more than happy with it.

What if gameplay becomes tedious? Or too repetative? I got bored with COM pretty fast and after a while KH 2, but never with KH for some reason

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
As much as I really want the same feel as Kh1 with the whole exploring and jumping stuff, I really don't think they will have that in BBS. From what we've seen, and the maps and all that, I don't think it will be the exploring type of game. Crisis Core wasn't really explory either, except for like mini games it has within game like with the Nibelheim thinies and the mansion safe and all that.

Takarifan101

As much as I really want the same feel as Kh1 with the whole exploring and jumping stuff, I really don't think they will have that in BBS. From what we've seen, and the maps and all that, I don't think it will be the exploring type of game. Crisis Core wasn't really explory either, except for like mini games it has within game like with the Nibelheim thinies and the mansion safe and all that.

I pretty sure Ven's review came with lots of jumping lets see if I can find that

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Yeah it didn't look that explory to me either. Look how limited you are outside the castle in Enchanted Dominion, sure there's the forest and that, but do we really need a huge ass bridge to tell us where we need to go? I don't remember that at all in the movie.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Yeah it didn't look that explory to me either. Look how limited you are outside the castle in Enchanted Dominion, sure there's the forest and that, but do we really need a huge ass bridge to tell us where we need to go? I don't remember that at all in the movie.

Maybe that was all for demo purposes. idk it does look pretty straight forward though, they like point out your direction without letting you find it for yourself

Takarifan101

^^^ I think it was for demo purposes did anyone actually see the ven demo? Or only the terra?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
The Ven Demo was him running around all tiny in the castle of dreams world. I may have skipped parts, but I did see it.

Takarifan101

I think there was more too it, they metioned a fork in the wall and it never shows up in the demo vid

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
When IGN I think it was, reviewed the title said it was definitley going to improve the series

I'm taking IGN's word for that. Thus far, IGN is one of the few reviewers who admitted that it was inferior to KH1. I'm really hoping that the story/gameplay will be high-quality. But what I'm more worried about? That Birth by Sleep may has the best improvement to the series [Growth System, Gameplay], yet it may be dropped in line for future KH titles to keep in line with the shitty formula of leveling up, gaining new abilities.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The bridge to Aurora's castle?
Yeah, that was there in the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back