• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Feelings about the 20th Anniversary so far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Mixed bag for me. The anniversary event was fine, but it feels like not much happened after April apart from the Dark Road finale, the KH IV interview this past Summer and the pilot for the scrapped TV show being released.

I'm hoping we do get more info for Kingdom Hearts IV soon though. Maybe Square might give us something
as a Christmas present or at least something about Missing Link, but I'm not holding my breath.

the red monster

Awards
I have to say: it was way better than Zelda anniversary, where nothing got announced.
does announcing a delay counts?

i'm fine with what we got. full trailer for KH4+dark road finale+ missing link. better when what i expected.
though announcing KH3 next gen upgrade would've been nice addition

AegisXIII

Awards
does announcing a delay counts?

i'm fine with what we got. full trailer for KH4+dark road finale+ missing link. better when what i expected.
though announcing KH3 next gen upgrade would've been nice addition
Yes I agree. Also I am not entirely sure what a next gen upgrade would contain despite faster loading times. They are probably waiting for more stuff to announce alongside this next-gen upgrade.

Back