• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Feelings For Kingdom Hearts 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jporiey

:( I think i may have feelings for kingdom hearts 2
everytime i think about getting the game my eyes start to water and i feel happy all of a sudden
anyone else fell like this?

Queen Kairi

hmm, well, i just feel like i can't wait for it to be released. but only sometimes

Sora's star

Yeah,I start to cry too.I always cry when I think about great games that I really want.When I finished Kingdom Hearts I started to cry because it was a great game and I really really liked it.When I'm thinking of KH2 I have feelings for it.When I will get KH2 I will first say to myself:,,It's here.My heart is not so sad because I can go again to the world of adventure of Kingdom Hearts.The best game ever."And then I will start to cry.

ffx2_rpgmaster

First of all, start using some periods in your sentences. Otherwise you sound like a retard.

Secondly, your eyes actually start to water at the prospect of getting KH2? Okay, I can see many many many unhealthy things with that. First of all, think about it sllllooowwwlllyyy.

You---are---actually---crying---about---getting---a---game.

Now.....tell me that didn't sound wierd.

ffx2_rpgmaster

If you actually feel that way about a game then you have no life at all and you are the ultimate nerd. YOU ARE ACTUALLY CRYING BECAUSE YOU WANT A GAME SO MUCH! Now tell me that didn't sound at all like you're a nerd. It's okay to want a game. Hell, it's okay to SERIOUSLY want a game. But crying over one? That's not healthy.

In a nutshell, try getting a F***ing life.

S King

Geez, stop being so hard on the people that cry caus they want it. Pfft.

I don't cry over a new game (hell, I don't remember the last time I cried) but I do have a strong urge to get the game and complete it. The end of KH didn't feel... complete. It wasn't bad, but it left you wanting to finish the story. That's what I want to do.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
ffx2_rpgmaster said:
If you actually feel that way about a game then you have no life at all and you are the ultimate nerd. YOU ARE ACTUALLY CRYING BECAUSE YOU WANT A GAME SO MUCH! Now tell me that didn't sound at all like you're a nerd. It's okay to want a game. Hell, it's okay to SERIOUSLY want a game. But crying over one? That's not healthy.

In a nutshell, try getting a F***ing life.

Indeed. Why would you cry about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back