• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Feild of Keys

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
ok

Rakyu :Hey why did you come out of the forest you know there might be stuff dangerous ther-
*Neoshadows burst out of the forest*
oh I see heartless were chasing you maybe im better now.
*Rakyu stood up*
yep Im now fully recovered now time to battle!
*summons kingdom key*
I'll handle this battle

The neoshadows surrounded rakyu and attacked brutally but rakyu got out just in time and preformed a ability he knows called combustion. Most of them were killed and the others went for a stealth attack. Two grabbed his legs and a third lunged its claws at him but got killed when rakyu swung his keyblade and killed it. five were left and all of them took him on head on doing the same thing again. Once they were all gone Rakyu went towards the boy and asked:

Hey are you ok?

Zeke

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.com
sorry for the wait but I wasn't online to see this (on my user CP)

Ur keys have been choosen and ur paths as well now u come together to face against the darkness, we will stay with the worlds from KH one and one world of keys u all start on ur own world and find a way to come together and along they way there will be shadows but the closer to the light u go the the stronger the feos, so now set out on ur adventure (this is a free rome Roleplay just don't make any new worlds the only new one is the world of Keys, feild with many Keyblades basicly)

I will not be playing in the role play but every once and a while I will post with if u still are Roleplaying here!

Aphex

.Inspire.
Kazu was fighting a group of shadow heartless at the Gullitone Square. Some struck him but he ignored the pain and kept fighting. All of them jumped towards him at the same time but he blocked and easily took them out with a counter attack, slashing them all at once. He looked around and saw that all the heartless were gone and sat down on the the ledge of the fountain letting out a sigh of relief.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Me and Twilight are in Twilight Town >_> and our characters have met...so maybe I'll create some funky stuff and Xemix will get seperated from Rakyu >_< anyways on with the story!
Xemix:Yeah I'm fine.What's your name?
???:My name is Rakyu.You are?...
Xemix:My name is Xemix.Pleased to meet you.
Rakyu:Same too you.So,what are you doing here?
Xemix:Fighting the Heartless.How long have you been in Twilight Town.
Rakyu:Quite a while actually...Oh,are you a surviving Keyblade Weilder?
Xemix:Yeah,I see you have a Kingdom Key.
Rakyu:What Keyblades do you have?
Xemix:I have Fenrir...and this one...My sister used it.I don't know what it's called though...
Rakyu:Oh.That one's called "Bonds of Flame".It is said that if you die,then someone your bonded with will take the Key and avenge you.
Xemix:I guess that's true....I'm trying to destroy the XIII Order...
Rakyu:The XIII Order!?That Order still exsists!?
Xemix:Yeah...Oh great,more company.I'll take care of this one.
20 Neo Shadows appeared.Xemix was annoyed at this point,but tired out.He had been fighting the Industrial Distract Battle,which was quite hard because the Heartless could creep in and out of the many alleyways.
Xemix:These pests are going to take a couple seconds...
Xemix:Here Goes.GAMMA FIRE SLICER!!!!!!!!!!
Xemix tossed Bonds of Flame through 5 Neo Shadows,and then used Firaja(4th level fire spell)on it.It was set ablaze,and a whirling Fire Tornado was created.The Heartless were englufed,and destroyed.But that wore Xemix out.He felt tired,and collapsed into the centre of the Heartless cloud.The fire tornado went out,and his Keyblades disappeared.He was engulfed in shadow...
Rakyu:XEMIX!?XEMIX!!!!!!!!!!!
Xemix fell into a sleep,but again heard that same voice.
???: Do not give up yet...Your journey is far from complete....
Xemix began to wake up,and realized he was not in Twilight Town...

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
ooooooooooo that was good

Rakyu kept on shouting Xemix's name but there was no answer...
Rakyu: Where could go after he was engulfed? maybe he some around this world or he might be on another i probably start searching around this world and get help!

Last edited:

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
OOC:He is...well just read and find out >_>
Xemix awoke in a dust cloud,dazed.What had happened?He remembered being at the tower with Rakyu...and being exhausted,but fighting a bunch of Neo Shadows...He had been engulfed into their remaning darkness.This was just great.He stood up and dusted himself off.Where was he?He noticed something in the dust:A Keyblade.He walked over to it,but then he saw another Keyblade.And Another.And thousands of them,millions even.He then realized this:He was at the Field Of Keys.The Great Heartless Battlegrounds.He looked around,and bodies were still around,but most had turned just into bones.He walked around,remembering the great fight.He felt odd,and then he saw them:Three Knights,in dust.He looked at them,and they saw him.They held a Keyblade each.As they neared him,Xemix grew uncomfortable.It seemed these knights could see inside of him,like inside his soul.He felt odd in their presence.
???: Hmmm...what is this we have?
???: Another Keyblade Weilder?...This is unusual.
Xemix: Who...Who are you?
Xemix was frightened by them,and began to run.They chased him,but he ran faster.He just kept running.He ran away from that Field,now a Barren Desert.Then he came to it:A Giant Nobody.It was huge,much to big to be a Battle Commander.Maybe...Xemix couldn't think of anything.He stood,amazed by this Giant Creature.Xemix just looked at it.Then,he heard the Three Knights coming.And he jumped over it.And Kept running.Until he reached...something he didn't expect.......

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
Xemix looked on,at a single Knight,holding 2 Ultima Keyblades.She turned to him,and lifted her helmet,and he was shocked.He stared into the cold eyes of his Sister,Arix.She looked at him,and he looked back.A tear fell from his eye.
Arix:Who are you?
Xemix:Are you...Are you Arix?
Arix's eyes widdened.She looked at the figure.
Arix:How do you know my name?
Xemix:When we were little...Father always talked about you being stronger then me...I guess you didn't die then...you didn't die there,did you sister?
Arix's eyes widdened even more.
Arix:Xemix?...Xemix,it's you!!!!!!!
Xemix:Arix!!!!!!
He rushed forward,and hugged his sister.She cried,he cried aswell.They stood there,crying.Then,she pushed him away and pulled her 2 Ultima's from the ground.
Xemix:Arix...what are you doing?
Arix:I have...to kill you...I'm sorry little brother...it's what I have to do...
She leaped at him,and slashed.She turned around,stood,and a tear dropped from her eye.She looked down while more tears began to drop.
Xemix:You don't think I'd give without a fight,did you?
She looked up,and saw him standing there,holding Fenrir and Bonds of Flame.
Arix:Little Brother...Give me those Keyblades...
Xemix:No.
Arix:Xemix,do not deny me.You WILL give me the Keyblades.
Xemix:No,I will not!
Xemix ran at her,and began slashing.She blocked with One Ultima,and yawned.Then she realized,he had only been using Bonds of Flame.She then knew:They were in equal strength.But where had all this power come from?
Arix:XEMIX!I MUST DESTROY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xemix:RAGHHHHHH!I WILL NOT DIE AT MY SISTERS HANDS!!!!!
They began fighting,until both were worn out.
???:That is enough,Arix.
There,out of nowhere,Xaldin,Xigbar and Axel appeared.Arix took off her Knight Clothing,and underneath...Orginization clothing.Xemix gasped:His Sister was a XIII Member!?
Arix:Little brother...I take my leave of you...
Then,without a trace,the four of them disappeared.Xemix stood there,shocked.His sister was an Orginization member!?This...couldn't be happening.He angerly began to cry.Tears of Rage.Of Frustration.Of anger.Then,10 Nobodies appeared.But they turned into Neo Shadows...Xemix beat them,but felt that same exhaustion again.He fell into the pool of blackness...then he heard a voice..
???:Xemix?XEMIX!!!
He opened his eyes:He glanced at the Twilight Sky.He stood up,and looked around:He was in Twilight Town.He was home.He ran to the Clocktower,and climbed it.He looked down.He then saw Rakyu,running around the streets.Quickly,he ran down to go find him,but by the time he reached the street,there was no one there.He saw him again,and caught up with him...

OOC:There is a big windstorm where I live,and power might be knocked out >.> so if I nono post tomorrow,then my power is out >.>And I leave,once again,the conversation and probally a battle up to you Twilight,but this time please let my character fight >.>

Aphex

.Inspire.
Jack Skellington ran up to Kazu. "Kazu! Glad I found you. There's something going on where Oogie's manor used to be! Follow me and I'll show you!" Jack said as he led Kazu towards the manor. What they saw was a black portal with heartless coming out of it. "I'll take care of this..." Kazu said as he ran towards the heartless and began to fight them. "Not on your own you won't!" Jack said as he followed and helped Kazu to fight aganst the heartless.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
oK
Rakyu: Xemix! Xemix!
Xemix: Over Here!
Rakyu: Oy where did you go I was close to going to another world!
Xemix: Well I couldn't help by disappearing and ending up in the Feild of Keys!
Rakyu: You went to the Battlefield! The legendary battlefield where every keyblader fought! Wow your very lucky!
Xemix: Actually I wasn't. I met up with my sister who joined the XIII order and wanted to kill me and take my keyblades.
Rakyu: You mean your sister who used the bonds of flame tried to kill you!?
Xemix: Yeah but I got lucky because of Xaldin, Xigbar and Axel arrived. After that They disappeared and I blacked out ending up back here.
Rakyu: Well your lucky to be alive and in one piece.
*skies darkening*
Xemix: the skies darkening we have to go somewhere safe the heartless are harder to fight in the dark because of there looks.
*Xemix Leads Rakyu to Someplace*
While they where walking to safety the heartless found where they were
and attacked.
Xemix: Great they found us!
Rakyu: Well looks like we have to battle because we are surrounded!
Xemix: Get ready then*summons fenrir and bonds of flame*
Rakyu: *summons kingdom key*

The heartless started to to go beserk the leaders of the heartless in he group were two behemoths infront were 10 Neoshadows and 5 soldiers
The soldiers attacked Xemix and Rakyu but Xemix slayed them with slice with his bonds of flame leading those two heartless to a burning death and headed towards the behemoths and the neoshadows Rakyu ran head on towards the two other soldier heartless but wondered where is the third after he killed both the third one slashed at his stomach rakyu tried to endure the pain by focusing on catching up with Xemix then the soldier got killed Rakyu ran towards the neoshadows. Xemix started to fight the neoshadows by jumping in the middle of the group and attacking the first two he sees two other neoshadows injured him in the back but Xemix manage to keep on going While five other neoshadows were going after Rakyu. Xemix was had only one neoshadow left that neoshadow circled him like a wolf closing on its prey then the both lept at each other both in fury of attacks and gaurding it was a very quick battle and it went like this Xemix attacked it but the heartless gaurded then it attacked Xemix but he gaurded and tricked the heartless by fake attacking the front then he attacked it at the bottom. Then Xemix ran towards one of the Behemoths. While on rakyu's side he was surrounded by the neoshadows and the all jumped at him Rakyu deflected only two but was injured in the back and the arms then the neoshadows attacked again but two neoshadows were dead leaving the the three heartless in a triangle formation around him they attacked one by one The first hit rakyus face but rakyu killed it he saw the second one leap at him and Rakyu jumped and dived keyblade first and the third attacked when the second neoshadow was killed and tackled Rakyu but rakyu got it of then they both attacked each other and both hit each other but the neoshadow died Rakyu started running towards the other behemoth and started attacking the horn of it. Xemix had no trouble attacking the behemoth but one thing kept it from dying its powerful magic Xemix Was close to a final blow but was prevented because of the behemoths thunder knocked him off and started to run around which is impossible for Xemix to get on then Xemix had an Idea Xemix said this is by only chance he waited till the behemoth charged towards him then Xemix threw both his keyblades at the horn The fenrir key missed but the powerful bonds of flame hit the horn and killed the behemoth. Yes! exclaimed Xemix. With Rakyu he was also close to killing it but the behemoth shook him of but Rakyu held o to the horn then fell off. Then Rakyu ran at the wall and kicked off the wall really hard and he dived at the charging behemoth and hit the horn with no problem but before the behemoth disapeared the horn ramed into rakyu then the behemoth disapeared. Rakyu fell to the ground and stood up and called to Xemix who was walking towards him:

Rakyu: Hey Xemix weren't those behemoths tough to beat?
Xemix: A little but now we have to go some where safe and fast!
Rakyu: ok
Xemix: Lets Go!
*Xemix led Rakyu to his house*

Last edited:

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
Xemix:Sorry it's so small and messy,but it's home.And at least it's safe.
Xemix's house was not exactly a "house".It was a single floor apartment,with a kitchen,a lounging room,a guest room and his room.Xemix went to the lounge and flipped on the T.V.He switched to the News Channel.
News Reporter:As the Heartless begin their massive assault on Twilight Town,they have already taken the Theatre District,and are closing in to Town Square and the Clocktower.One thing is certain:This battle has only two outcomes:The Heartless defeat us,or we defeat them.But it is clear,we will not go down without a fight.We have 100 soldiers at the Town Square and 50 around the Clocktower perimiter.We hope that we can defeat the Heartless Assault,but Twilight Town might just fall to the Heartless.
Xemix:THOSE BASTERD HEARTLESS!
Rakyu:I can't believe this...Twilight Town might fall!?
Xemix:Well...We should go help them.Who knows,might get some info on how many their is.We might even be able to take back the Theatre District!
Rakyu:Let's go!
The Two ran to the Town Square.There were 100 Soldiers,watching the Black Cloud come nearer.The Cloud blocked out the sun,so it was night.Xemix and Rakyu ran to the front of the crowd.
Xemix:Comin through,scuse me,pardon me,Move it!
Soldiers:Hey,who do you think you are,civilians?We got a war to fight.
When the soldiers said that,Xemix summoned Bonds of Flame and Fenrir.Rakyu summoned Kingdom Key.
Xemix:Still think we're civilians?
Soldiers:*gasps*Keyblade Weilders!
Rakyu:Yep.We survived The Great Heartless War.
Soldiers:*gasp*You must be some of the only survivors!
Xemix:Uh huh.Do you mind?We'll take these heartless.You guys take the clocktower.They need much more then 50 men to hold that thing down.
Soldier Commander:So only you two are gonna fight that big cloud of Heartless?
Xemix:That's right.
Soldiers:*All laugh hysterically*
Xemix:Why don't you stand back and watch us take the first wave down?
Soldiers:Yeah,like only YOU TWO could do that*sniggers*
Rakyu:So,what do you have in mind?
Xemix:I say...I will use Gamma Fire Slicer,and we use Tornado Buster.
Rakyu:But Tornado Buster needs 2 people to do that!
Xemix:*points to himself,then to Rakyu*Two.
Rakyu:Us two!?*sigh*I guess so.But won't that kind of overpower them?
Xemix:That's what we want.We want them to fear us.Fear leads to Anger,and Anger in this fight will be better.We can take this whole cloud.Ready?
Rakyu:Uh huh.
Xemix watched as 10 waves flew out of the cloud.5 Behemoths stood in the back.
Xemix:Ready?...NOW!GAMMA FIRE SLICER!!!!!!!
Xemix quickly tossed Bonds of Flame into the centre of the First Wave,followed by Firaja.The Fire Tornado whipped up fast,and the whole First Wave was caught in it,and then turned to nothing.The Rakyu an Xemix but both Keyblades in a X Formation,and used Areoja at the same time.The Keyblades flew up in a tornado,and flew towards the army.The Second Wave was destroyed,and half the Third Wave.Xemix summoned both his Keyblades Back,and Rakyu summoned his back too.
Rakyu:I guess it's time*switches keychains*ULTIMA WEAPON!!!!
Rakyu was now holding an Ultima Keyblade.
Xemix:Wow dude,I gotta get me one of those.You still think we can?...
Rakyu:We can take em.CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xemix and Rakyu charged into the Heartless,doing wild swings and crazy attacks.Finally,they were on the Fifth Wave,which was 20 Defenders and 30 Fat Bodies.(The Waves before were Shadows,Soldiers and Floating Spell Caster Thingys).Xemix and Rakyu were beginning to feel worn out,but they kept on fighting.Xemix tossed Fenrir to Rakyu,which Rakyu threw into the Heartless,destroying 5 Defenders!(When it came back behind them)Xemix quickly summoned Fenrir back to himself.Now the Heartless were taking them seriously.They sent Wyverns in,which were more of an annoyance then an enemy.Rakyu quickly killed enemies with Ultima,and Xemix was just X-Slashing his enemies,usually killing them right then and there.Finally,the Ninth Wave.100 Neo Shadows,and 100 Nobodies!
Xemix:Ok...What're we gonna do now???
Rakyu:Well....I guess we're gonna have to kill em all!*smiles*
Xemix:Right you are,my friend,right you are.*smiles back*
They charged into them again,and finally killed the Neo Shadows.Now the Nobodies.They slid around them and attacked their backs,and by doing this destroyed them.Now the Big Cheese:The Tenth Wave.2 Darksides,2 Nobody Battle Commanders(The thing that fights Roxas on the Clocktower,the Big White Nobody)and 5 Behemoths.Xemix ran towards a Behemoth,while Rakyu ran towards a Battle Commander.
First what Xemix Did:Xemix charged towards a Behemoth,grabbed it's horn and swung up onto it's neck.He began slicing it very fast with both Keyblades,until it tried to shake him off,which he the jumped up,and tossed Fenrir and Bonds of Flame down on the horn.Both Hit,slicing the Horn into Thirds.The behemoth screamed,and fell to the ground,dead.Xemix shouted "WOO HOO!",but he then remembered he was in the air,which he then summoned his Keyblades back and used Air Recovery.He landed Softly.
Now what Rakyu Did:Rakyu ran towards a Battle Commander,grabbed it's leg,swung up,grabbed it's arm,swung up onto it's arm and crawled onto it's neck.He began furiously attacking the head,until it grabbed him,which he then stabbed his keyblade into it's hand,and it let out a cry of pain,which it then threw him up,and he threw his Ultima down into it's head,which impailed it inside of it's head.The Commander disappeared,and Rakyu fell to the ground,but landed on his feet...
OOC:You choose what happens next Twilight.Sorry for it being so long -_-

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
its ok I'll take it from here

After Xemix defeated the Behemoth he jumped in between two behemoths and taunted them making them go beserk and kill each other when they ramed each other then Xemix jumped on top of another behemoth and used the fenrir keyblade to stabed it in the head really deep and lead it towards the two darksides killing both of them and then leading the behemoth into the other behemoth and Xemix back flips off the behemoth just as it was going to crash into the other behemoth and lands with no harm on him.
Rakyu was fighting the other nobody battle commander.He ran up a wall and the nobody commander attacked but missed then rakyu kicked off and threw the ultima keyblade at the head and summons it back and lands on its back and stabs on the head defeating it.
*Rakyu lands down and walks towards Xemix*
Rakyu: That was tough but at least we defeated them
Xemix: Yeah we proved those soldiers wrong and we defeated the waves.
Rakyu: so whats next?
Xemix: Maybe we should head to the theatre district
Rakyu: Maybe we should because there might be some people in need
*Xemix and Rakyu Head towards To Theatre district*

ok Did they already go to the theatre district or they did

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
OOC: Yep,they did >_>
When they arrived at the edge of the Theatre District,it was utter chaos.There were people running,Heartless stealing hearts and Nobody's killing others.
Xemix:This is utter chaos!
Rakyu:What should we do???
Xemix:Hmmm....Let's just kill as many as we can until the Big Cheese Comes.
Rakyu:Big Cheese?...
Xemix and Rakyu ran into the district,destroying many Heartless and
Nobodies.Eventually,they came to the centre of the district.
Rakyu:Where are the Heartless and the Nobodies?
Xemix:Here he comes...The Big Cheese...
Then,they saw it:The Giant Nobody that was at the Field of Keys.Xemix saw 4Order Members on it's shoulders.They were Arix,Xigbar,Xaldin and Axel.
Arix:Xemix!Your here!?
Xemix:Sister...I'm sorry,but I'm going to have to destroy you.
Arix:Fat Chance!This Nobody will destroy you before you can even count to ten.
The 3 of them disappeared.Rakyu just looked up,amazed by the size of this creature.
Rakyu:How we going to do this?
Xemix:Same way as you took out the First Battle Commander:Swing our way up.
Xemix ran,jumped onto a building,and grabbed onto it's right leg.Rakyu did the same,but he jumped to the left leg.Xemix and Rakyu both jumped and grabbed onto it's back,swung up and grabbed onto it's shoulders.They both climbed up.
Rakyu:NOW WHAT??? ((They have to yell because it's so noisy up there))
Xemix:GO FOR THE EYES!!!ON 3!
They both counted to 3...then...
Xemix/Rakyu:1...2...3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They both stabbed their keyblade into it's eyes,and Xemix attacked it's head with Bonds of Flame.The creature screamed in pain,and began to crumble.Xemix and Rakyu took their Keyblades out of it's eyes,and jumped down onto houses.The creature crashed down,and strangely...all the Heartless and Nobodies disappeared.They had defeated the Giant Nobody.They had saved Twilight Town!!!
Rakyu:We did it!!!
Xemix:Yeah we di...
Xemix,suddenly fell,exhausted,yet again into a pool of Darkness.
Rakyu:Not again....
Rakyu jumped to save Xemix,and Xemix woke.They tried to get out of the pool of darkness,but it had "cocooned" them inside of it.They both fell into a sleep,and when they awoke,they were in a strange place.Xemix looked around,and it was nighttime.They both walked out of the alley,and the sign said "Traverse Town:First District"...
OOC:I hope you don't mind Twilight,if you do I will edit.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
no I don't mind
Traverse Town: First District
Xemix: Traverse Town?
Rakyu: Traverse town the place for refuges and sellers I heard of a person who makes Gummi ships here
Xemix: Well we have no time we have to ask whats happening in this town and see if the heartless are mostly here lets start there *points to the accessory shop*
Inside the accessory shop
Rakyu To shopkeeper: Excuse me but are heartless mostly roaming around here
Shopkeeper: Yes and they scared most of my customers since then. now these white things are just swaying around in and out of the third and second district we boarded up the entrance to the third district from the first district and that two armoured heartless are constantly attacking and people are disapearing in the third district and the second
Xemix: And what do these things look like do they look like people in coats that are very skinny and are very flexible?
Shopkeeper: Yes they are like that but ever since the heartless came everyone locks there doors except for the moogles.
Xemix: Where are these moogles?
Shopkeeper: up there
Rakyu: Thanks
upstairs in the moogle shop
moogle: welcome kupo how may I help you?

I'll change it if you want me too

Last edited:

Zeke

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.com
-Post in all theshops say that there is many of the towns people disappering-
-another post say that there where two giant armored things attacking people-
(Armored Heartless in thrid district)
-another report is in the item shop that says that there is some white creaturser in Twilight town with alot of Neo Heartless-

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
Naw it's cool.
Xemix:We hear that there is a problem with the Heartless,can you give us any information?
Moogle: Kupo,yes!Well,you see,Kupo,the Heartless are attacking Traverse Town,Kupo!We think those two armoured Heartless have something to do with it,Kupo!
Rakyu: Thanks.Let's go Xemix.
Xemix:Right.
They both left the shop,and began talking as they walked to the Second District Gate.
Rakyu: Strange..."Armoured Heartless"?Hasn't anyone seen these things before???
Xemix: Dunno...But let's just get this over with.Maybe we can find that Gummi Thingy Builder and he can give us a ship.
Rakyu: Right,but let's take care of those Heartless first!
Xemix: Right!
They started running to the Gate,and went through into the Second District.
Xemix: Wow...Heartless chewed this place up,eh?
The whole District looked like Darkness.The walls,the ground,everything was covered in Darkness.
Rakyu: They sure have gotten comfy here...
Xemix: Yeah,I know...Let's just get to the Third District.
They ran through the Second District,to the Third.It looked perfectly normal.
Xemix: Where are these things???
Just then...BANG!Footsteps!But...what had made them?They looked into the center of the district,and saw the Armoured Heartless.They were HUMONGUS!Bigger then a Darkside,but they looked stronger.
Xemix: Great...just our luck to find these things.
Rakyu: Well...we should name them.I mean,the others have names.What are these guys names?
Xemix: Let's call them...Levihathens.
Rakyu: Good idea.How should we take them out?
Xemix: Well...we don't know how they fight,so I guess an observation of their tactics to start out.
Rakyu: Right.Let's do it!
They ran down the stairs to the Levhiathens.They both summoned their Keyblade(Xemix only used Fenrir right now)and the creatures seemed to understand:They were a threat.They lifted their fists,and pounded down.Xemix and Rakyu easily dodged this,but then the Levihathens punched them both!They hit the wall,and fell.But they stood up,ready for more.
Xemix: So their faster then they appear...I think i got an idea.*whispers to Rakyu*
Rakyu: Good idea.Lets go for it!
They charged at them again,and they pounded their fists down,and again Xemix and Rakyu backflipped out of the way.Then,as they were about to punch them,they jumped onto their arms,and tossed their keyblades into their torso's.The creatures looked in pain,but just pulled the Keyblades out.
Xemix: Dammit!
Xemix summoned Bonds of Flame,and tossed it into the creature's torso again.He then used Firaja,but nothing happened.The Bonds of Flame still hurt the Levihathen,but it just tossed it out.Xemix summoned his keyblades back,and so did Rakyu.The creatures were about to grab them,but they backflipped off.
Rakyu: Dammit!These things aren't getting hurt!
Xemix: I know...What can we do???
Rakyu: Wait a minute!I've got it!!!
OOC:You can decide what Rakyu thinks will work.>_>

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
ok

Rakyu: Wait a Minute! I've got it!!!
Xemix: what is your plan? *Rakyu whispers to Xemix*
Rakyu: Ok do like I said before. Ready.....GO!!

Rakyu and Xemix charged again at the Levhiathens but this time aiming for the limbs of the Heartless and started to slash away. The limbs of the Heartless were falling apart and fell to the ground and the heartless stood there and they repeated the same to the other Levhiathen.

Rakyu: there maybe they will be easier this time
*rattling noises from the Levhiathens*
*Both combine to create on big Super Levhiathan*
Rakyu: Ok......Looks like we need a new plan.
Xemix: Wait remember when we took them apart and they just stood there?
Rakyu: Yeah?
Xemix: Splitting them apart is the key to this Victory They will get vunerable when we take them apart so remember take them apart and attack with your strongest keyblade or abilities.
Rakyu: ok
Xemix: Ready....Charge!!!

ok I posted a plan your turn to put the outcome of this battle

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back