• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Feild of Keys

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
They both charged at the Super Levihathen,and quickly began cutting it.Xemix took out it's right arm,and Rakyu took out it's left leg,which made it fall down on it's back.Xemix then chopped off it's right leg,and Rakyu took off it's left arm.They both jumped onto it,and stabbed their Keyblades into it's head.It then..exploded in a mass of darkness,swallowing them!But this time,Xemix and Rakyu didn't want to go!Xemix and Rakyu both attacked the Dark Wall,until it gave away,and they could escape.They jumped out,and smiled at eachother.They cut the wooden baracade in half,and walked into the First District.People crowded around them.
Man:Are you INSANE!?The Heartless could get through there!!!
Xemix:We destroyed them all.There isn't a Heartless in there.Go look.
All the people rushed in,and found nothing.They gasped:The Third District had been taken back!!!They cheered,and thanked Rakyu and Xemix.
Xemix:Well,we need to get outta here,where is this "Gummi-Ship Builder"??
A man walked through the crowd.
???:Hi,The names Cid.You beat the Heartless,so I'll give ya a Gummi Ship,Ok?
Xemix:Yeah!Thanks!
And with that,the two hero's set off,and came to a world.As they entered,they saw Two Massive Statues.Olympus Colliseum...
OOC:Hope this is ok >_>

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
that was great!

Olympus colliseum-gates..........

Rakyu: Finally were here
Xemix: Now that were here lets see what people there are
*both enter lobby door*
Phil: Hey herc could you help move that pedastal to the right
Hercules: Ok Phil *moves stone pedastal with ease*
Xemix: Ummm, Excuse me what are you doing?
Phil: What are we doing!? What are we doing!? isn't obvious we are getting ready for the games, the big tournament, the battle, the one and only god cup tournament which only comes once a year and heros from all over join the tournament to compete for the grand title. and I know My pal Herc will beat it!
Rakyu: We're heros also!
Phil: You guys heros Ha! I bet you cant pass my hero test training course If you pass we will let you join if you don't then scram!
Xemix: Oh believe me we will pass.*Xemix said confidently*

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Xemix and Rakyu grinned,for they were up for a challenge.
Phil:Seeing as you look like complete losers,you can enter together!
That made Xemix and Rakyu even more happy.Passing this would be a breeze.
Phil lead them out into the ring.
Phil:Ok,well this isn't barrel breaking...it's something much harder.
Just then,a creature(it looked one third man,one third heartless and one third giant)walked into the ring.It was gigantic,and it had on tons of battle armour!!!
Phil: Defeat this guy,and your in!
Xemix:Ohh...he looks oooooooooooooohhhhhh so scary.
Xemix summoned Fenrir(only)and Rakyu summoned Ultima.They both began to stratagize.
Xemix:Hmmm...let's see.It has no armour around it's ankles,neck and eyes.Main spots to attack.I say ankles,it knees down,jump on it's back,climb it,slash the neck,take out the eyes so it's blind,and finish it from there.
Rakyu:Sounds good to me.
Xemix:Let's go!
Xemix ran to the left side,Rakyu ran to the right.They both slashed the ankles at the same time.The creature kneeled in pain.The two ran around,jumped onto it's back and began climbing.But just as they were nearing the neck,4 vines came out of it's back and grabbed onto their legs!
Xemix:Crap!This thing is like more Heartless then anything!!!
Rakyu:Come on!!!
While Rakyu sliced both vines in half with ease,Xemix had more trouble.Rakyu was going to try to help Xemix,but...
Xemix:Rakyu!Just attack it's neck!I'll be fine!
Rakyu:Umm....Ok!
Rakyu ran up,and slashed the side of it's neck.Meanwhile,Xemix finally sliced the vines in half,by summoning Bonds of Falme.He needed extra help.He ran,and sliced it's neck on the left side.The creature roared in pain,and it's head went up.Xemix and Rakyu both stuck their keyblades into it's eyes.The creature roared in pain,and collapsed.Xemix summoned his Keyblade back,and so did Rakyu.They began attacking it's open head.But,it stood up,enraged.The vines wrapped themselves around it,and it was cocooned into it.
Xemix:What the hell is it doing!?
The cocoon broke,and out came a hideous beast:It was much larger then the other one,and it seemed to have more armour on it.It stood straight up,not like the last one did on all fours.
Rakyu:What are we gonna do!?
OOC:What will they do!?Stay tuned to Twilight Dragon to find out!!!

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
The Coluseum..
Xemix: What seem to be the weak points of this monster? *Xemix studied the monsters structure and form of the armor covering and suddenly knew what to do*
Xemix: okay all we have to do is to attack and try to crack the armor which means in the arms on the back and mostly on the head. I'll aim for the lower parts and you aim for the higher parts also this armor is weak against magic
Rakyu: Then we need to use most of our strength and if the armor your targeting doesn't break attack it again.
Xemix: ok Ready...
Rakyu:Go!!

Both charged at the parts that they have to attack Xemix the right arm and the back of the Heartless and Rakyu the left arm and the head. Xemix started by throwing his keblade with perfect aim cracking the brittle armor on the arm with ease and summoned it back for a close attack on the arm and he sliced it of. Xemix next attacked the hard shell armor on the back and started to cast level 4 fire spells on the armor heating it up then he used a level 4 blizzard spell on the back making it weak to any contact of a object going at fast speed to cause it to break and then he stabed both fenrir and the bonds of flame into the back of the creature and turning it like a key in a lock causing it to be screaming with pain. On Rakyu's side he sliced through the armor and spun again to hit the arm to cut it off. When the arm fell rakyu jumped on top of it and leaped at the head. Rakyu used his level 3 thundaga on the helmet of the armor and casted blizzara two times to weaken the helmet. Then he dives down and lands on the head keyblade first and turned the keyblade like what Xemix did.
After both of them jumped off they complimented each other about how they both did.

Rakyu: Man that was hard but at least we made it because of the quick plan you had.
Xemix: Thanks!
Phil: I can't believe that creature was defeated by two kids its impossible!
Hercules: He they beat it with the work of friendship and trust and never giving up yu got to admit they are good.
Phil: yeah your right Ill give them their license*walks towards Rakyu and Xemix*
Phil: alright! alright! I'll let you in the tournament but you have to have one more person or more to join or you both have to go on your own in this tournament.
Xemix: What!? Can't you at least let us only have two people in our party?
Hercules: Yeah Phil they at least beat your monster
Phil: Fine shesh I'll let you join even if you have only two people in your party but at some point you have to start having three people in your party you got that?
Rakyu: Yeah we got that!

*somewhere around the coluseum in the shadows*
Hades: Hmmm looks like we've got two newcomer keybladers this year right my loyal minions Pain and panic
Pain: Yes sir we do have some what should we do boss?
Panic: Yeah they're keybladers they're going to lots of trouble!
Hades: Thats why you are going to enter my cerberus, the river demon and the hydra unsucspectingly in this tournement Got It?
Pain & Panic: Yes sir!
Hades: I also have my own surprise as well

oints of this monster? *Xemix studied the monsters structure and form of the armor covering and suddenly knew what to do*

Last edited:

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Xemix and Rakyu decided to camp out in the Coliseum Enterance Grounds(The Main Gate where the Two Giant Statues are).They lit a fire and sat against the wall.
Xemix:Man,I wonder what's ahead for us.
Rakyu:Wudda mean????
Xemix:Well,that monster we fought was only a preliminary match,so I wonder what the real thing will be like...
Rakyu:Well,whatever it is we can take it!
Xemix:Yeah,we are pretty strong.We make a good team.*smiles
Rakyu:Yeah,we do make a good team*smiles back*
The two talked into the night,until the morning...The tournament began.The Stands were filled with people coming to watch the tournament.
Phil:AND THE FIRST MATCH OF THE GOD TOURNAMENT IS JUST BEGINNING!WE HAVE LAST YEARS 2ND PLACE CHAMPION FACING TWO NEWCOMERS!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE GIVE A WARM WELCOME TO XEMIX AND RAKYU,THE TWO NEWCOMERS!!!!!!!!
Xemix and Rakyu walked out onto the Grounds,and muttering broke out in the audience
Man:These two are going to take HIM on!?You have to be kidding.
Woman:Those two don't stand a chance...I was suprised HE didn't come first...
Phil:AND OUR 2ND PLACE HOLDER...SEPHIROTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xemix and Rakyu listened to the crowd roar,as a silver haired man walked out onto the field.He held a very long katana,and he had a wing on his back.
Xemix:Who is this guy???
Rakyu:I don't think we should go easy on him...he seems like he's hiding something...
Xemix and Rakyu summoned their Keyblades,and more muttering broke out in the crowd.
Man:Those two SURVIVED The Great Heartless War???They must be some of the only ones to live!
Woman:I can't believe that THEY,of all people,have Keyblades!!!
Xemix shrugged,and muttered to Rakyu.
Xemix: Don't you think it's odd that this guy came 2nd in the tournament?Everyone is worried that he'll kill us really fast,but he can't be super powerful if he came 2nd,right?
Rakyu:Maybe he wanted to come in 2nd for a reason...let's just take him on.
Xemix:Right.Just take a swing when you can?
Rakyu:Uh huh.Let's do it.
Phil:3...2...1...GOOOOOOOOOO!
Suddenly,Sephiroth vanished!Xemix and Rakyu gasped,and turned around:He was standing behind them.He began running around,slashing and slicing them very fast.
Xemix: DAMMIT HE'S TOO FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rakyu:JUST GUARD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xemix ran over to Rakyu,and they both put their Keyblades into the ground around them,and that made a shield.
Xemix:Let's make a plan...
Rakyu:Right...*whisper whisper*...

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
At the fight a of Sephiroth
Xemix: are you sure with this?
Rakyu: don't know but don't worry I'll be fine
Xemix: right

Xemix and Rakyu walked towards sephiroth like walking into death thousands of people were shouting sephioths name in cheer others just concetrated and watched. The next move that Xemix and Rakyu did was this: Rakyu charged at Sephiroth while Xemix Disapeared and snuck behind Sephiroth while Rakyu was endureing the damage of Sephiroth and damaging him back Rakyu: C'mon is that all you can do? Xemix started to go with the plan then he set sephiroths clothes on fire then stabbed him in the back with his fenrir keyblade Xemix: there that should keep you busy Sephiroth looked back and swung his sword at incredible speed but Xemix dodged it at the last minute then he summoned his fenrir key and hit sephiroth in the leg then in the stomach. Rakyu dived and stabbed Sephiroth in the heart while sephiroth stabbed him in the stomach but mist all the vital oragans. Rakyu: Hey Xemix attack now! Xemix finised with the final blow by hitting Sephiroth in the head leaving him part burnt part dead and part heartless(not really). The crowd cheered for them for defeating Sephiroth. When Rakyu pulled the katana out of him he fell down and fainted....
To Be Continued..........

Aphex

.Inspire.
Kazu and Jack Skellington continued to fight against the heartless. Once they defeated them the portal began to fade away. Just before it did, Kazu ran towards it and jumped in and the portal disappeared.

Moments later...the portal dropped him off in front of a Coliseum. He got up and looked around the place. "Looks like I'm not in Halloween Town anymore." he said to himself as he began to walk over to the gates of the Coliseum.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Xemix: CRAP RAKYU!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xemix ran towards Rakyu,and pulled out a Potion.He forced Rakyu to gulp it down,and he opened his eyes,a little.
Rakyu:Ow....My head...and my stomach...
Xemix:We won Rakyu!We beat Sephiroth!
Rakyu:Good...we won!
Rakyu jumped up,and held his hands up.Xemix stood up,and sighed.The crowd,though some were cheering,others were staring in disbelief.Two Children had defeated Sephiroth???THE ONE WINGED ANGEL???But then,Xemix and Rakyu heard a shuffling of feat,and a stead tip-tip-tip-tip.They turned quickly,and Xemix saw Sephiroth,charging towards him,with his Katana.(Xemix's face right now:O.O)But Xemix,having survived the Heartless Battle,decided that he would not die here.As Sephiroth leaped at him,Xemix put his Keyblades up in defence,blocking the attack.Xemix let the sword go,and prepared an X-Slash on Sephiroth's exposed-chest.He slashed,and Sephiroth was thrown back,and knocked out.Xemix made his blades disappear,and turned to the crowd.
Xemix:NO ONE BEATS US!NO ONE!
The crowd roared it's approval:It seemed this years games were going to be intresting.
Phil:Alrighty...The Next Fight begins now!!!
Xemix:WHAT THE HELL!?RAKYU IS INJUR...
Rakyu drank a Hi-Potion and turned towards Xemix.
Rakyu:What was it you were saying???
Xemix:...Nothing*smiles*Let's give it our best!
Phil:It seems it is another One on Two fight...We have another mysterious newcomer!We do not know his/her name,but he/she is very strong.
A person walked out...in an XIII Member trenchcoat!!!
Xemix:Grrrrrrrrrrr!An XIII Order Member!!!!Who is it!?
The Member took of their hood,and Xemix stood back,shocked.
Arix:Well,it's time we see how strong you really are!!!
She summoned both Ultima Keybaldes.
Rakyu:Is she your?...
Xemix:Yep...She's ma sister,and she's going down!!!
Rakyu:We can take her!
Xemix:Well Rakyu...she is pretty damn strong.She was the ranking officer at the Heartless Battle,and she survived.She must have grown stronger since I last met her,because she holds those blades differently...
Arix:Ah...I see you have another "friend"...well let's even things out,shall we?
Arix summoned another Ultima,and it floated around her!!!(Like Sora's Master Form Keyblade).Xemix gasped:This was the first he had seen of a person weilding three keyblades!
Xemix:Well...know that it's even..let's begin!
Phil:3...2...1...START!!!!!!!!!
OOC:Hope you don't mind,but can you leave the second half of the battle to me?I planned some emotional scenes >.< And make her reaaaaaaaal hard,like I mean reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal hard,like if she was in the game 50x more powerful then KH2 Sephiroth.Lol >.>

Aphex

.Inspire.
Kazu walked past the gates of the Coliseum and into the stands. He watched the fight and then he noticed something about the two fighters. "They're Keybladers..." he said to himself as he continued to watch them fight while holding his keyblade, Pumpkinhead, over his shoulder.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
ooc: Dramatic scenes coming up!!

As phil started the match Arix did the same as Sephiroth but at highspeed went behind them and attacked with her first two keyblades then used the third to strike at the right time. Xemix dodged it but since the sephiroth battle rakyu nearly dodged the attack. Both of them counterd attacked back but she gaurded and knocked out Rakyu down and Airx said: I'm you for last my dear brother! and then she jumped away knocked Rakyu out of the leaving looking like he's dead(but isn't but he knows that this is Xemix's fight). Xemix: Not again well it seems like this is my fight not his. Arix: Now your mine to kill brother arix attacked with all three keyblades but was gaurded by both keyblades and another. Xemix looks up and sees an ultima weapon floating over him Rakyu: well this your fight but i'm giving you an extra boost to fight so it can be equal keyblade fight.
Xemix: Thanks
Arix: So wou have an ultima key big deal I have three!
Xemix: You know it doesn't matter what the power is its how you use it!*breaks gaurd*
They both attacked each both equally matched but then arix faked attacked with her third key and hit Xemix really hard on the side like she did to Rakyu who was knocked out easily with this kind of power but Xemix was used to it and only too little damage. Xemix: When will you notice what you're doing is wrong!

To Be Continued With TheKH2Kid...............

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
Xemix: Dammit...she's overpowering me!
Xemix backflipped away,but Arix closed the gap fast.She swung at him with both keyblades,but he guarded.Her Ultima was about to attack him,when Rakyu's Ultima blocked.It seemed that Xemix and Arix were totally equal...until...
Xemix:Time for my new technique!!!This one will send you flying!!
Arix:Fat chance!!!I'm a true Keyblade master!!!
Xemix:So am I.....BROKEN HEARTS!!!!!!!
Xemix ran super-fast towards Arix,pretended to attack her with all 3 Keyblades,forcing her to block.But,he ran behind her,and attacked her back.She was stunned,and then...he impailed her with both of his keyblades,and mind-thrusted Ultima in too.Then he wrenched them out.She coughed up blood,but still stood.
Arix:Time...for my new technique...
Xemix:HUH!?
She tossed her 2 Ultima's into the air,and they floated around her.
Arix:Hands stall movement...but the air does not.I can attack you much faster with this.
She ran at him,and all three keyblades attacked simotaniously(sorry can't spell >.>)and continued slicing.Xemix was overpowered,and couldn't block it all.She eventually hit him onto the ground.He coughed up a lot of blood,and had many wounds:Most noticeable,his chest.It was cut up,and he was bleeding.He needed to end things fast,or he would lose too much blood and fall unconscious.
Arix:HAHAHAHAHA!!!Just give up Xemix,you can never defeat your older sister!!!!!!
Xemix:..........................No.
Arix:Huh!?
Xemix:...I have a dream.......and to have my dream,I need a future.I have a future........you don't............I cannot just give up on this dream....SO I MUST WIN THIS FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xemix stood up,enraged,and an aura surronded him.
Arix(thought):Where did this aura come from!?How did he gain such power!?
Xemix ran towards her,and tossed his keyblades up.They too,floated around.He began to attack her,and she could not attack him,she was too busy blocking.Then Xemix sped it up,going 2x faster.She couldn't block the hits,and was completely overpowered.She was knocked out of the ring.
Phil:AND THE WINNERS ARE XEMIX AND RAKYU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xemix ran over towards Rakyu,and forced him to drink another potion.He also drank two,and his wounds disappeared.Rakyu jumped up,and cheered happily.Xemix smiled,then he turned towards Arix.
Xemix:Sorry sis...but I'm not givin up on my dream yet.
Arix:Xemix...you...BETRAYED ME!!!!!!!!!
Xemix had a tear running down his cheek,and he looked down.
Xemix:Sorry sis...but this dream is more important then you now...you are not my sister anymore...
Xemix walked over towards her.
Xemix:You do not exist in my dream,or my world.
Arix's eyes widened,and she crawled back a bit,shocked.Xemix handed Rakyu his keyblade back,and began walking out of the arena,when he noticed someone in the stands...someone with a keyblade!!!Xemix jumped up,and ran towards this person.
Xemix:Hey,you!!!
OOC:He saw Kazu,Lone.Maybe you can make a conversation >.>

Last edited:

Aphex

.Inspire.
Kazu saw someone running up to him. He just smirked. "So, it looks like I'm not the only keyblader. You two didn't do bad out there in that fight." he said. "Anyway, let me introduce myself. The name's Kazu and I'm from a place called Halloween Town. Who might you be?" he asked.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
ooc: ok

Xemix: I'm Xemix and over there walking here is rakyu
*Rakyu wavs at both of them*
Kazu: Well I see both of you are keyblade masters too
Xemix: you mean your one too?
Kazu: yeah *takes out pumpkin head key*
Kazu: So both of you are in this tournament?
Rakyu: Yeah *finally caught up and was drinking his an elixer from the moogles and gave one to Xemix*
Kazu: So who was the person you were fighting?
Xemix: A sister
Kazu: Oh I see sibling rivalrys
Phil: Okay intermission has started *walks over to Xemix* Hey kid they was a good battle since your friend is coughing up blood you have to replace him with someone else or fly solo.
Rakyu: Hey Phil I'm fine
Phil: Okay but since you have a new friend here you now have to fight with three people now.
Kazu: um no thanks.
Phil: Well too bad I was going to give the winner 99 million money for the first prize.
Kazu thought about it

Last edited:

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
OOC:That's kinda Powerplaying...Let's just wait and see Lone's answer...
Xemix turned to Kazu.
Xemix:Will you take his place???Please just for a bit...
Kazu:Uhhhhhhhh................

Aphex

.Inspire.
((WTF? Guys, don't power play by using my character without my permission okay. But for now on don't control Kazu anymore.))
Kazu thought about this and nodded. "Sure. I'll take his place in the tournament." he said as he then turned to Phil. "And you can keep the munny. Not like I'll be using it."

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Lone said:
((WTF? Guys, don't power play by using my character without my permission okay. But for now on don't control Kazu anymore.))
Kazu thought about this and nodded. "Sure. I'll take his place in the tournament." he said as he then turned to Phil. "And you can keep the munny. Not like I'll be using it."
Look I edited it oK!! read the post!!!!!!!!!

Aphex

.Inspire.
((Uh no you didn't You're still controlling the dialouge of my character. Just stop okay. Let me control my own character. Anyway, on with the Rp...))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back