• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Feild of Keys

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Rakyu: Fine I'll be out for a little while
Phil: Okay the tournament commences
Now Our to keybladers Xemix and Kazu facing off against Our unexpected opponent as he calls himself Xigbar!!!!

Aphex

.Inspire.
"This fight shouldn't take too long." Kazu said as he grip.ed Pumpkinhead tightly and looked over at Phil. "Like I said, you can keep the munny." he said as he then faced Xigbar and was prepared to fight. "You ready?" he asked Xemix.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Xemix:Yeah...I guess so.Let's take him down!
Xigbar stared at Xemix,not able to believe he had defeated Arix.Xigbar began to laugh.
Kazu:What's so funny!?
Xigbar:It's that you two KIDS think YOU CAN TAKE ME ON!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
Xemix:We'll see who's laughing soon...So how do you wanna do this,Kazu???

Aphex

.Inspire.
((Earlier in my post I said don't control my character's actions or dialouge. Just leave it to me okay? I don't want anyone power playing with my character.))
Kazu looked at Xigbar and then at Xemix. "Just watch..." he said as he ran towards Xigbar, slashing at his sides with his keyblade and ended up behind him. Quickly he turned around and swung his keyblade vertically, slashing at Xigbar's back.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Xemix watched,impressed by Kazu's Showing of Skills.
Xemix:Wow...My turn!!!
Xemix ran at Xigbar,swept his feet,and kicked him upwards.Then Xemix jumped up,and slashed him in the air.As he was about to land,Xemix tossed Fenrir and Bonds of Flame into the ground,making a windstorm and sweeping them both back up.Xigbar recovered in the air,and as Xemix tried to summon his Keyblades back,sniped him in the air.Xemix gasped:There was a hole in his stomach.He feel to the ground,and lost a lot of blood,and fell unconscious.
Xigbar:One down...
He then turned towards Kazu,and dashed at him.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Kazu jumped back, looking over at Xemix and seeing him unconsious on the ground. "Damn...So this guy's better than I thought." he said to himself as Xigbar dashed in front of him and attempted to strike Kazu but he blocked. getting into a dead lock with him. "Just give up." Xigbar said. "There's no way that you can beat me." As he said this Kazu just smirked and broke out of the dead lock, doing two spinning uppercuts. It hit Xigbar making him stagger back a little. "Don't be so sure about that." Kazu said.

Last edited:

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Xemix was enshrouded in Darkness.There was nothing around him.He then saw...his sister.But she was younger,smiling and happy.She was playing with him.Then,she began to age.Her short blue hair,grew longer.She held 2 wood daggers,then 2 wooden longswords,then 2 real longsworder,then 2 Kingdom Keys...Then 2 Ultima's.Her clothes slowly changed too:Her shirt and pants began to twist together,and turn black.It turned into a trenchcoat.She looked at her 4 year old brother(because he was seeing a memory)and sliced him.Xemix felt a pain,and screamed out.He opened his eyes.He put his head up.He was still in Olympus Coliseum:And he was in the ring.He stood up,and his hair hung over his eyes.The crowd gasped:How had he regained consciousness?Xigbar dashed towards him.
Xigbar:He can't see me!I'll strike him down,and kill him!
Xemix's hair suddenly blew upwards from a giant updraft of wind.Then Xigbar saw his eyes:Blood Red.He had a red aura around him.
Xemix(Double Voice):Well,let's see what we can do...
OOC:What happened to Xemix?Why is he like this!?Find out soon!(P.S.,whenever he has Double voice,it will all be in Bold Letters.Just lettin ya know >.>)

Last edited:

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
OOC:Sorry,but I'm gunna double post.Why?Because Lone isn't posting...>_>.So here it goes.
Xigbar:Wh-What happened to you!?
Xemix:You see,this is the true Xemix.I am a demon inside of him.I was almost dead,but when he fought in the Heartless War,and survived,I entered his soul.He has great hatred,and when he feels too much:pop.I come out of him.In time,if he feels too much hatred,and I come out too much,then his body and soul will be mine.
The tiles below Xemix began to crack,and fly up.The crowd scramed,and Xemix floated in the air.
Xigbar:YOU DEMON!!!!I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xigbar flew towards Xemix,but Xemix had a plan.He created a barrier around himself...of the concrete below him!Xigbar shot at it,but it wouldn't pierce through it.Xemix then destroyed the barrier,and laughed.Wings began to sprout from his back.
Xemix:Haha!I will...UGH!HELP ME!!!!!What!?Xemix!?How...IT...HURTS!!!!!
Xemix's true self appeared in front of the demon Xemix,and he blocked him off.
Xemix:Argh!!He is taking control...GET OUT OF ME!!!!!!!!HYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xemix(true self)screamed,and summoned both Keyblades,and attempted to slice the Demon,but disappeared.
Xemix:That fool is shut up for a while...now it's time....
Xemix ran towards Xigbar(like Naruto when he is the Nine-Tailed Fox,only even faster!),and zipped to the left.He ran around Xigbar so fast,he created an After-Image of himself.He stopped,and his claws began to grow.His red aura grew larger,and he clawed at Xigbar at amazing speeds.Xigbar could not hold this off,and was knocked out.But Xemix didn't stop.He clawed him into the air,jumped high above him,and kicked him down as hard as he could.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Rakyu was watching from the sidelines feeling helpless "Hey Xemix don't give up! Don't let the demon take over!" Rakyu watched as he panicked not knowing what to do but watch his friend fight without any thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back