• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Feild of Keys

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.com
Well only gonna have this one for now and if it dosen't fly then another will be made............

Well as the title says it's a feild of Keys and u can choose one (or two)

this is how it gose:

Name:
Sex:
Keyblade:
Appaerance:

(u can put in a pic for appaerance, if not put ur eye color, hair color and how long, skin tone, height, weight, and any speical appaernce info)

(Keyblade can be from ether game or ur own, if it is from KH2 then u wil need a pic of it and if it's ur own u will have to discribe it, alonge with abilities)

(also write a lil bit about ur character's past, or just write unknown if u don't want to)

forgot to say that this will start tomorrow before *8:00 am

Last edited:

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
name:Rakyu
sex: male
keyblade: kingdom key and/or ultima weapon
apperance: long silver/black/red pance, sora's brave form shoes, messy black hair, red eyes, light brown skin, jacket that looks like soras new jacket but red and black, tall as roxas but a bit shorter, weight: 93.5 lb
past: has a friend who was human but now is half heartless half human with half a heart and has alot of mood swings and powerful killing berserking attacks. He use to live in the world of twilight town and is being chased by his own friend.
abilities: ragnarok, combustion, dusk flame, judgement, aero, stop, fire, thunder, dusk break, curaga, twilight's oath

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
Name: Daxter
Sex: Male
Keyblade: Reverse Kingdom Key and Obilivion
Appearance: He wears Cloud's outfit from Advent children, has black hair that's like Riku's, has blue eyes, and tan skin.
Past: Daxter who lived in Castle Oblivion, he studied Sora with the Orginazation members. He wasn't one of them, he just ended up there one day. One day as he watched Naimine draw the Reverse Kingdom Key and Oblivion he aksed her to make them real. Once she created them they entered his hands. He vowed to find the heartless. One day he spied on the orginazation members and found out about their plan to destroy the worlds, so he decided to leave the castle and help the worlds.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Name: Xemix
Keyblades: Here is a link to pics of both of em:
http://xs61.xs.to/pics/05522/BondsofFlamekeyblade.png
http://xs61.xs.to/pics/05522/FenrirKeyblade.png
Appaerance: Long red hair,black T-shirt with a white un-zipped sleveless jacket over it and long black shorts.
Past: Xemix was friends with Xigbar,Axel and Xaldin,but when they joined the XIII order,he was angered by this.He came around to being a Keyblade weilder,but only by accident.When Sora was locked in his Pod,Xemix came to Castle Oblivion and met Namine.She found a bitter sadness inside of him,and gave him the keyblade Bonds of Flame(His best friend was Axel)and declared that he would destroy them.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Name: Kazu Nguyen
Keyblade: Pumpkinhead
Appearance: Short brown spiked up hair, brown eyes, tan skin, white sweater with a black shirt over it, black denim shorts, and black sneakers.
Past: Unknown

Silver_Wolf

Name: Charlie
Sex: Female
Keyblade: oblivion/lionheart
Appaerance: Smooth coffee colored skin and black hair in a ponytail. About five foot eight inches. Wears black jeans, black sleeveless shirt, and a black coat that reaches the floor. The sneakers are white with silver stripes.
Past: Unknown

Last edited:

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Do you think we should just start without him,and wait until he comes back,shows us his character and he comes in?>_> it doesn't sound right,but wudda think?

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Let's just start...Sorry Zeke.

Xemix ran through the field,all the blood around him.Many people had been slaughtered by the Heartless.There were Thousands of Keyblades,millions even.Xemix only had a rusty Kingdom Key that he had fought the Heartless with.
Xemix:The Great Heartless War...I wonder what lies ahead for me...But where is Arix?Where is my sister?...
Just then,Xemix saw 5 Neo Shadows appear before him.It seemed that some Heartless had survived.He grasped the Keyblade Handle,his sweat dropping to the ground.It seemed the Heartless smelt fear on him,but he didn't care.He began hacking and slashing away,but the Neo Shadows were just too fast.They began their assault upon him,and Xemix,having lost to much blood,was knocked around and feel to the ground.
Xemix:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Just then,he noticed he was laying upon someone...Arix,his sister.She had fought with him,and now...she was dead.Tears began flowing from Xemix's eyes,upon his sister,and he took her Keyblade in his hand.He stood up,enraged.The Heartless seemed to see that he was weakened.His head hung low,he brought his eyes up.He held the Bonds of Flame,as he dubbed it,and began slashing at the Heartless,but they were still too fast.As they attempted to assault him,he slashed,finally destroying one of them.The Neo Shadows,amazed at this,began stratigizing.But Xemix had so much rage,he moved much faster then them,and destroyed the rest of the Neo Shadows.Then,he drove Bonds of Flame into the ground,and began to cry.For his sister,for his friends,for his commrades,who had perished in this fight against the Heartless...Just then,a shape behind him...No,3 Shapes.Axel,Xigbar,and Xaldin...They all struck him at the same time...
Xemix:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Xemix woke up,panting in his bed.It had just been a nightmare...But that fight had happened...2 years ago...Xemix dressed himself,and walked out into Twilight Town...

Silver_Wolf

Charlie ran as fast as she could, keyblades clicking and flashing at speeds so naturally fast. Neo shadows and a silver type of new heartless she could not indentify.

"Oh this is just great! What a way to start the morning!"

The Neo shadows leapt into the air, nearly burying her beneath a blanket of endless darkness. Oblivion exploded from the pile, killing them instantly. Charlie bent over, panting harshly, and shoved lionheart into the ground. A heartless stuck her to the ground, knocking her out.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Back in twiilight town:

Rakyu ran towards the clock tower following a heartless then he was ambushed
Rakyu: Thats just great the little heartless ends up being the bait while im surrounded by bigger ones i knew something was wrong at the clock tower oh well what happens happens here in twilight town

The heartless attacked one by one starting from the strongest; wyverns attacked on all sides but was to late when rakyu returned the attack by jumping on top of them. Then shadows and soldiers started attacking from the bottom and injured rakyu in the leg but he swung his keyblade just in time to destroy the last of the heartless leaving him on the ground tired in the destroyed heartless cloud.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Xemix knew something was wrong,the Heartless were backing off their assault on Twilight Town.Maybe something had happened?Just then,a silver stretchy thing,which had been called "Nobodies" by others,began assaulting a solider.Xemix ran towards it,but he just couldn't hit it with his Keyblade.
Xemix: Dammit!This thing is too stretchy!Hmm...
Xemix had an idea.These things were usually trouble to the soldiers,but maybe his idea could make things easier.He pretended to attack,then slide around the Nobody,and slashed it in half.It worked!Xemix ran to the Clocktower,and there was where the trouble began.5 Nobodies and 10 Neo Shadows appeared.
Xemix:What the hell!?I can't kill all these!
But Xemix tried.He had to keep Twilight Town from falling under Heartless control.He slashed at the Neo Shadows,and destroyed 5 before his enemies began taking him seriously.They began stretching around,and carrying Neo Shadows on their backs too.Then,the Neo Shadows and the Nobodies backed off,and these weird Giant Nobodies came in.They were much taller then the regular Nobodies,but they weren't Battle Commanders(The Big Robot Roxas fights at the beginning of KH2).These things looked dangerous.Xemix tried to defeat them,but they were too powerful.Then they attacked him,and their strength was overwhelming.He was knocked back into a building,and fell to the ground.He felt like just dying,and giving up,but then...
???: Don't Give up...you have a gift from above.............
When Xemix heard these words,he stood up,and something "digitalized"(SPOILER!!Like Roxas' KH2 Kingdom Key Digitalized into his hand and transformed from his blue weapon)into his other hand.Another Keyblade!?Xemix was shocked,and looked at this Keyblade.It was the same one his Commander had used in The Great Heartless Battle.Fenrir.He held both keyblades,and began attacking these creatures,and he was able to defeat them!He made his keyblades disappear(Only true Keyblade Masters can do this with their Keyblade)and ran through the Clock Tower.He found a boy that looked his age,tired out.
Xemix:Are you ok???
It looked like the boy was worn out,so Xemix put him up against the ClockTower wall and ran off to the Forest...
OOC:I hope your ok,but I want our characters to meet up after Xemix returns from the forest Twilight Dragon...You ok with that???

Last edited:

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
yea im ok with that

At the clock tower:

Rakyu: ohhhhhhhh, my head. where are those heartless! well it seems they're gone *tries to stand up* ow my leg! curse those heartless when I get my hands on them im going to really kill them! But i also wonder how I got here against the wall of the clock tower well I might as well stay here and see if that person comes back......

Silver_Wolf

Charlie had awoken thanks to a potion she'd tucked away, and made her way towards the large.... clock tower?

why dont' I remember seeing that before...?

Charlie thought she saw someone on it, before she fell to the ground, tired from her injuries

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Xemix knew something was amidst.The forest was unusually...quiet.Xemix ran throughout the entire forest,but found nothing.As he was going back...
???:Ah.A Keyweilder.Hmph......
Xemix turned,but saw nothing.Then...
???:What do you fear?Is it loneliness?....
Xemix was positive the voice was behind him,but again there was nothing.Then,right before his eyes,a man with a trenchcoat appeared.
Xemix:Who are you!?What do you want!?
???:Hmm....A Keyweilder...Xigbar,Xaldin,a Keyweilder is here...
Just then,2 more men with trenchcoats appeared.They all took off their hoods.
Xemix:XIGBAR!XALDIN!AXEL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xigbar:Who is he?
Axel:I do not know...but I sense a Keyblade within him.
Xaldin:Then he must have hidden power...
Xemix:Onusamanoshi!
Xaldin:Huh!?That's our chant...only Xemix would know of it other then us...so your?...
Xemix:Uh huh.I'm Xemix.
Axel:How could you have lived after that night?I thought we had killed you completely!
Xemix:Well...I guess you didn't...
Xigbar:Then we'll kill you here!!!!
Xemix:Go ahead and try...but I warn you...2 years have given me a lot of time to mature in battle...
Xemix summoned Fenrir and Bonds of Flame.Xigbar,Xaldin and Axel gasped.
Axel:The...Holy Blades!
Xigbar:Curse you Xemix!We'll be back!!
And with that,the 3 disappeared.But Axel's voice rode on the wind...
Axel:We left you a little parting gift....Have fun with them Xemix...
Xemix:Them?....
Then 50 Neo Shadows Appeared!Xemix gasped:He was surronded.
Xemix:There's too many to fight off,and I can't really do anything else...I'll have to run!!
Xemix ran to Twilight Town,and the Neo Shadows ceased chasing him.It seemed that they had taken the forest.Great,they were losing ground on all fronts...It wasn't looking too good.
Just then,Xemix heard a voice,and turned.He saw the boy that he had put against the clocktower,and walked over to him...
OOC:I leave the conversation and perhaps a battle up to you Twilight >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back