• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Female Order Member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Dude

Everone says that there is a female order member in a scan. Im looking for it but i cannot find it can someone show me or put a link to it PLZ thanks

P.S dont flame. Why do people tease me. Im talking to you Orochi

Mad Monkey

Dude, will you please stop flaming Orochi? Take those matters into PMs, not through threads.

I can't seem to find a female member of the Order other than Larxene, and she's dead...

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Dark Dude said:
Everone says that there is a female order member in a scan. Im looking for it but i cannot find it can someone show me or put a link to it PLZ thanks

P.S dont flame. Why do people tease me. Im talking to you Orochi
The only female member is Larxene.

Dark Dude

i know but people are saying the two places in the order left is either the silver haired unkown the EM and The female order member.

No Orochi

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Rumor was of a female org member, but there must have been a scene of Saix with his back turned or something, cause I have yet to see this female org, and Saix is the closest look to female anyone can get.

Dark Dude

Maybe okay but anyone has idea who the silver haired unkown could be and also i wonder who the EM is

P.s dont Flame

P.SS No Orochi

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
There is no female member, atleast for now.

1. You can't even TELL with the outfits, since you can't see the breasts, look at Larx, you couldn't tell if she had her hood up.

2. You can't go by voice since it is common for male characters to be voiced by female actors, Goku in DBZ anyone?

3. We only have 2, maybe 3 (if the Superior isn't in the ranks) members left. Given the way things are going it seems impossible.

There may be one later on but for now there is no proof.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
R0XAS said:
larxene = only female member.

thank you, come again.
Yes! We know that. BUT the First and Thirteenth Order haven't been revealed yet which opens up a possibility to the fact there could be another female. There should be more though! That's sexist having men all the time ...

R0XAS

maybe it is sexist.. but we already know the other two unknowns..
the SHU, ansem, riku, roxas, enigmatic man... one of those has GOT to be the other two unknowns. none of them are female.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
R0XAS said:
maybe it is sexist.. but we already know the other two unknowns..
the SHU, ansem, riku, roxas, enigmatic man... one of those has GOT to be the other two unknowns. none of them are female.
It's not Riku and I can't see Roxas/BHK being one. Could be the EM a.k.a. Ansem!

Prince_Diamond

Hi every one I'm new! I was also concerned about this female organization member that they have been saying. So here goes what I think...

I think there is another Female organization member, because last time they sent an email saying that there was a new Female organization member names Elexia. But then if you can remember there are two unknowns that we don't know their names. The first unknown with the glowing eye is male that's for sure. The 13th one I believe is Male which is the one that takes off his hood. The one that we dont know about. There's no possibility that there could be another Female member... unless she's not within the 13th order, you know like king Mickey and Riku? Another thing Im confused about is Ansem isnt he in the organization? How could there be so many people? I mean like, doesnt that surpass the 13 members? Unless he is EM. Then that'll just resove everything!

Sorry if it sounded or looked too confusing. This is what I think.

Last edited:

NEO9011

There were pictures in a mag scan that showed an org member doing a feminine gesture, but I dont know where to find it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back