• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Few Quick Questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora9890

Ok so I have a few quick questions yet I'd like detailed answers lol.

1.) Who is red eyes and what is his role?
2.) How exactly does the drop bar work? I know that once it falls and reaches 0 you switch players, but how does time drop? Does 1.0 mean an hour?
3.) Are there any videos of the Rinzler battle? Lol I love the movie and am eager to see it.

If there's anything else you think I should I know but don't feel free to tell me lol I've been off for too long

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Ok so I have a few quick questions yet I'd like detailed answers lol.

1.) Who is red eyes and what is his role?
2.) How exactly does the drop bar work? I know that once it falls and reaches 0 you switch players, but how does time drop? Does 1.0 mean an hour?
3.) Are there any videos of the Rinzler battle? Lol I love the movie and am eager to see it.

If there's anything else you think I should I know but don't feel free to tell me lol I've been off for too long

1. Just a nightmare, Riku fights him.
2. Not sure on time exactly, pretty sure it's not an hour=1.0
3. could always look up playthroughs or streams.....it's really cool.

I haven't found any videos on just Rinzler's fight yet, so not much of help on that part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back