• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FF>KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertexe

Ok so with Days i was really excited with anticipation,but after I beat it, it lost its shine.
Most of this is due to Days lacking the quality of other KH games. The lack of:

-CGI cutscenes(for opening/closing)
-no new worlds(pinnochio got cut?wtf?)
-very little voice acting

But it got me thinking.......
For the final fantasy:crystal chronicles:ring of fates which was a DS game featured:

-voice acting
-CGI cutscenes
-huge enviorments(they were pretty big)
-plenty of items(and weapons and armor,etc)

What I'm trying to say is
How come Days had to cut back on so many things due to space on the cart
when final fantasy pulled it off bigger with no sweat?

I also heard that there are 2 kinds of DS carts that very in memory.So did square enix just use a smaller cart for Days over final fantasy?

please comment

Chad92

Well Days is a pretty big game but I haven't played crystal chronicles so I can't say much.But I kinda liked the fact that there was no voice-acting.I dunno why,I just did.

peachie

They put as much data on to one cart as they possibly could at the time. Now there is a new cart that holds more data, but there wasn't one at the time. Days was very cutscene heavy for a DS game, I for one was impressed by all the content that was fit on to it.

And you stole my signature, remove it or I'm contacting a mod.

peachie

Geez let the kid have your SIG lol.

On second thought, just take it. It took me 2 whole minutes to make, I don't give a shit.

-no new worlds(pinnochio got cut?wtf?)
I think if Pinnochio were to have been in Days that would have been awkward. If it's going to be in KH at all I think KH3 would be a better place, I'd rather they just cut it from Days and put it there.And I don't think Days was lacking in the amount of content at all enough to whine about, but that's just me.

And this thread is in the wrong section, it belongs in the side stories section: Side Stories - KHInsider Forums

XkeybladerXX

I hope Birth By Sleep won't lack quality......or CGI cutscenes.
Oh, and the CGI wasn't only for beginning and end. There were a lot (or maybe not so much) in the middle of the game

A

Audo

Just because a game doesn't have CGI openings or Voice Acting, doesn't mean it is a lower quality game.

S

Shadow Soldier

On second thought, just take it. It took me 2 whole minutes to make, I don't give a shit.

No, ripping someones tag without giving credit or having permission is against the rules. He should be punished.

Secondly, this thread belongs : Side Stories - KHInsider Forums

Thirdly, Crystal Chronicles RoF had uglier looking graphics in the actual gameplay than Days did. So of course they were able to put more stuff into it.

And no, Days used a 256mb card, RoF used a 128mb? I'm pretty sure. But because Days improved the graphics for the whole gameplay, they had to edit stuff out. Days is only 247mb out of 256mb. They pretty much packed it. RoF looked like shit for the actual gameplay. If they filled up a 256 card, you'd be saying the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back